Well, The Girls Have The Hot Guy Thread, So Post Hot Girls Here Guys

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dzoavits, May 30, 2013.

1. Say BUB, it's your dick, put it anywhere you want. Stick it in a tree and fuck the snot out of mother nature.

2. Because there aren't enough threads on GC objectifying women. :rolleyes:

Seriously, this thread is washed up. Use the search function.

3. It actually seems like a lot of dudes here love giving in to attention seeking female posters. Positive affirmation usually keeps these ladies craving it.

You can totally tell which females have boyfriends and which ones don't.

4. Ladies Ladies, you must show skin, even if you have marks especially if it's from motherhood!!!!!!! A good man respects that more than anything. So ladies don't be shy.

I'm to old for this but i just had to say what i felt.

5. Not a dude but this is much better than the hot guys thread.

Attached Files:

6. Go back to bitching in the things that annoy you thread where you belong  :rolleyes:

what's the point? you play into it as well ;)

i could be really mean, but i will refrain :laughing:

8. Quote me. I don't use GC to feed my ego and make me feel better about myself. I USED to have fun but then I got the whole, train is a whore who likes 8 inch cock thing so I figured GC wasn't the place for me to talk about my sexuality.

So, feel free to quote me the last two months where I begged for any male attention. You won't find it. Not even in the least bit.

And why do you ask my point? Im not the only person in here who said something about it. I didn't even bring it up.

And you can be 'mean' if youd like. Not sure what that would prove but whatever, homie.

that's cool, i'm glad you haven't fed into the attention seeking. good for you :) 

you've just got some sort of haughty superiority complex in your posts that i've seen. can't do much about it, if that's how you feel then so be it. 

you more or less took a jab at the other bladies who just simply respond to positive male attention. it doesn't mean they come here for that express purpose :confused_2: THAT is what bothered me.

10. It's totally cool when other people make a comments about those bladies but not when I do it. Thats cool.

And I don't have a superiority complex. I just don't give a shit. I don't kiss anyone's ass. I say what I want and that's it.

I tried to play into the whole, GC is a place of good vibes and all that shit, but nah. I won't say what I think it really is because everyone will get in an uproar and just tell me to leave if I don't like it.

So it is what it is. Sorry you don't like my posts. I can't change who I am or what comes to my mind.

well i mean, i'm not going to dig through threads to find these other posts you speak of but i'm sure they exist. i'd say the same thing to anyone who said something like that.

and i never said i don't like your posts. you have some great thoughts. all i said was some of the posts i've seen of yours lately exhibit some sort of haughtiness that detracts me from liking your posts.

God Illa stop being such a White Knight. 

i'm actually pretty tan :cool:

14. Tan Knight doesn't rhyme soooo...

15. You Jew Knight!

there we goooooooo

17. [​IMG]

18. You dont have to dig. Its at the beginning of the thread. I just took it in a different direction and put my train spin on it.

And yes, I get in conflicts and I've told some people to fuck off. Doesn't mean I think I'm better than them. I just think that everyone deserves respect and if I'm not going to be given respect, in a sense I'm going to demand it by sticking up for myself when I feel like I need to.

It might not do any good because its the internet but I'm this way in real life so it's just my natural way of dealing with things.

I'm not an easy person to like or get along with but I'm used to that.

understandable :)

[​IMG]