Well, that's one way to punish a school bully...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OutlawScumfuc, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Mom Says Teacher Had Students Slap Her Son | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!

Click the link for the full article.

Street justice in kindergarten? :p What are your thoughts? If I had a son or daughter who was bullied, I'd tell them to fight back. The teacher doesn't have a right to tell the students to hit another kid.... but the parents sure do.

What the hell is going on in schools these days?:confused:

2. I should slap the shit out of that bitch

3. #3 Rotties4Ever, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    FAIL.
    what did this accomplish?
    even if this somehow works for this kid, no way to gurantee this would work on a large scale, and if thats the case then what would happen to the kids it didnt work for?
    i think a lot of kids that would be put through that would have a totally negative experience from this, and would make them worse.

everybody knows how to deal with bullies by now, its actually been
    the same through out history:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KilWzFtY194]Underdog Hero Boy Body Slams Bully - YouTube[/ame]

grow a back bone

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj7F-KIHAPI[/ame]

4. My name is aidan... No but seriously thats fucked up

5. Oh please.. I'm sure the teacher didn't give each student a full "hit-him-as-hard-as-you-can" instructions- it was prob just some stupid lil weak ass slap-

The "bully" was prob just more embarrassed than anything. He'll live

6. This is what happens when the teachers aren't allowed to discipline the students themselves.

7. At least she didn't molest them!

8. ^^ haha dam, but i mean I'm old school just have the two kids fight it out then go have a beer or two and your friends.

9. That teacher is getting shit canned.

10. My thoughts? Surely there was some other way to go about this.

11. shit yeah

my kids are going to be schooled in jujitsu and ethics as soon as they can walk

no one's gonna fuck with my little warrior monks, they'll ruin your day

12. You don't need to know how to walk to learn to grapple! Teach em straight out of the womb!

13. I was bullied pretty badly in school, and when I finally started fighting back, then it turned into groups (usually most of the football team that was basically untouchable by discipline) and just got worse for me.

A lot of bullies are pack animals, and once you punch one in the nose you move from easy target to a challenger that they just want to put down.

14. unless you get savage like that kid

there was a tiny bit of bullying in my high school class... this ultra dorky dude, socially weird as fuck got picked on by the two 'cool kid'diest guys... but in the second and third years everyone chilled out and got super bro-ey with each other... we talked about it later and most guys agree it's because there were less chicks around to want to impress lol... so we got used to that in time and we had parties together and shit

only 2 girls in my class, one was a little weird-looking and the other was taken, so it was mostly just 28 guys hanging out

22 of us played world of warcraft too lol, nerd sanctuary

feels good

15. hahahaha oh im sure getting all those kids that the bully picks on to slap him won't enrage him more or anything. Yea im sure the kid will learn his lesson and wont ever do it again, because thats the way the world works, right? You can't teach someone not to bully, because the chances are there parents are/were the exact same way. Bullying isen't something taught, its something one has witnessed.

You cannot stop the natural order, the way things must be. Everything happens for a reason and if a kids getting bullied, then thats the way it has to be. Maybe if we diden't make movies about nerdy kids getting bullied, maybe people won't get bullied? Maybe if we taught love and not hate, If we diden't kill for any reason, if we diden't go to war, instead came together in peace. What if the kids that went to columbine were popular, would it of changed a thing? What if, what if what if what if what if. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcnrE8ocjZ0[/ame]

16. Sounds like the teacher is a bully.