Well thats fucking depressing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ragman Da Rasta, Aug 21, 2013.

1. #1 Ragman Da Rasta, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    Hey blades. About 2 years ago, my parents and I went away some place to this big ranchy farm place where one of my mum's friends lived. We were there for like 3 weeks and it was absolutely kick ass. There wass a girl there and she was so awesome. She was kinda like the stereotypical cute farm girl. We kinda got together and stuff through a mutual love of smoking and Jack Daniels. We'd go down by the bridge and get drunk and stoned and have an awesome time. We were both devastated when I had to go and had one of those romantic kisses goodbye and shit.

Anyways she had this cool tasty dank  as shit weed and I'd never seen it again. However my dad came in (like he does) and chucked the weed he didn't smoke from the night on my table (about an 1/8th). I just finished blazing and on the first hit knew what this shit was. The fucking weed from the farm. I consider myself pretty emotionless but I almost cried smoking this stuff. Anyways I asked my dad a huge bunch of questions about it and he told me that some guy who lives in their nearby town was there and bought the weed and my dad bought a load off him.

Amazing how bud can remind you of stuff like that.

(May I say, the girl has no internet or phone >.<) 

• Like Like x 5
  2. Shit man nothing like good memory's an dank bud . Cheers to that nice read .

• Like Like x 2
  3. Certainly you must know the street address, you must write letters to her!

• Like Like x 7
  4. Holy fucking fuck. You genius! You literally do not know how happy you have made me right now! Thank you so much!

• Like Like x 3
  5. dude, that thread name is misleading, that's actually really awesome. :confused_2: I've had a few identical experiences to this, I love when I get shit that makes me nostalgic for special times!  :smoke:

6. hey ricky, thats tough man sounds like you two hit it off hopefully your paths cross again. 

• Like Like x 2
  7. I guess it is kinda. But it was awesome and pretty sad at the same time. I hope we meet again some day :D

8. Nostalgic weed. Never happened to me but its funny how things can remind you of other things. I've smoked way too much this morning

9. dude, you will.  :hello:  trust me! Just keep at it, like the one blade said above, send her letters! I'd say that bud was a sign, only reason for it to be sad is if you let it stay at that and not go furthur. Bring some of that herb, tell her this shit and smoke it with her under the stars, man. :ey:

jah./

10. You are going to have to sext her the old fashioned way.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Yeah man Im totally gonna go with the whole letter thing then try and meet again with her at some point :D Thanks for all yall advice

12. Op gets Friend zoned

13. For me, smell brings back a lot of memories...

14. Cool story bro, but did you even show her your penis?

15. Bros I got a letter back. We are gonna meet some time in the next few weeks and get absolutely high as fuck and have an awesome time. We are both stockpiling weed (her more than me as I don't wanna travel with too much). Thanks for the replies :D

• Like Like x 3
  16. Ahhh shitt!!! That's awesome the letter worked :)

I love when i get a bud and i crack it open to grind get a hint of the smell and think "o man this smells like that stuff from that epic memory, etc" usually i doubt it's going to be the same but every once in awhile i'd take a hit and BAM it's the exact same high, taste, smoke, everything and it's like a space ship through time and all the memories flood back and a smile sweeps across my face. I really appreciate those bags.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I wish my dad gave me the bud he doesn't smoke!

That exactly how it felt!
    Haha, it is awesome!