well that was wierd.....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IgetfadeDaily, Mar 8, 2010.

1. alright so last night i go out on my front porch to smoke a bowl. There are these two rocking chair things right at the front of my house and i was just chillin in one of them smoking. i live right on a corner so any one who lives on my street has to go right by my house. anyways im sitting there and i hear a car coming through the gates so i set my pipe and lighter in my lap. The car comes through the gates and its a tow truck. i think its just some guy who has his own little towing buisness. its like an f-350 with a big tow hook in the back.

ANYWAYS he pulls through the gate and starts driving the direction towards my house. im just holding my hands on my lap and as he coming around the corner he just stops. right in the middle of the street with his headlights directly on me. at this point im high as a kite and im just so confused as to why this guy just stopped in the middle of the road with his headlights right on me.

so i just sit there and stare at him even tho all i can see is the bright ass lights in my eyes. and i just sit there and keep looking right into the lights. its a standoff. hes just in the middle of the road and im sitting on my porch. this staring contest lasted about 30 seconds and he drives off. WHAT THE HELL WAS THE PURPOSE OF THAT? :confused:

the only reason i can even think of why he just stopped there and stared me down was cuz i jus let out a big cloud of smoke from my pipe. after that i started feeling sketchy thinking he called the cops or something. so i lit a cig. smoked like half of it but then i heard another car at the gate so i just went back inside.

im very curious as to why this guy just decided to stop and shine his lights on me for like 30 seconds.:rolleyes:

2. I hate it when cars do that...honestly, maybe you were just really baked and it was nothing. When I'm high I think everyone around me knows.

3. maybe he knew you were high and he wanted to trip you out

4. Who agrees with me that When ever you're stoned, you allways see some random shit you never realy see when sobar.....

5. Yeah that is very true. Maybe we don't notice those things sober or something?

6. i agree

7. he was just checking you out from the inside of the vehicle.
    you prolly caught his attention with your smoke hahaha

8. It was just my paranoia // running away with meeeee yeaaaaa

afromans the shit yay yay

9. haha well im like a 100% sure this did happen. like i always put my pipe and stuff in my lap and wait for the car to pass but he just flat out stopped and stared me down for a good 30 seconds. i dont think the weed i smoke is good enough to make me see shit thats not happening haha. but yeah maybe if that happened when i was sober i would of thought nothing of it.:rolleyes:

10. Haha probably just fucking with you. Don't stress over it.

11. haha stressin isn't my style.:cool:

12. I think weed accesses a part of your brain that lies dormant without smoking. What i mean is, i think it returns you to a more natural state of being as opposed to our artificial and crafted sense of reality. so much of what we perciev are the creations of mankind rather than by mother nature herself. (course you could make the argument that mother nature made us, so through that mother nature makes everything but i think ya'll know what i mean).

As for the guy with the car. He might've just been sketching you out, or laughing or something. Or maybe he wasn't really lookingat you, and when he realized ther was this intense dude (you were staring into the lights all high and prolly looked freaky) he was like, "oh shit, fuck my bad" and drove off cuz he was embarassed. I've done shit like that before.

13. that would make sense. awesome explanation.
    :smoke:

14. woooord, whenever im high in a public place, i always feel like everyone is staring at me/ knows im high. its the worst buzzkill. especially in school

15. Maybe he went the wrong way or somethin and just HAPPEN to stop there to like call someone or look at map? :eek: