1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

well that was quite interesting

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Nov 7, 2003.

1. haha i gotta stop doin dxm its hospitalized me twice in one month, but this time i got put in intensive care and also put in a psychiatric hospital for a week, but i got a blowjob in there so i guess it wasnt all bad. haha, stay off the otc's kids, am i being a hypocrit, yes, but still ya kno, listen. haha peace

2. When are you ever going to learn? What the hell.

3. Goddammit, neg, you gotta stop doing this shit!!! I don't even know you, and I'm REALLY worried about you. If you don't get your shit together you'll be dead pretty soon. Do you know what extended DXM use does to your brain? If you don't, say so, and I'll tell you. If you were really studying up on the substances as much as you said you were in another thread, then you wouldn't be going to the hospital. I've done DXM with no problem, but it requires great care and respect for the substance. If you don't respect it, it can fucking kill you. Please, please, don't think I'm dissing you. I'm trying to give you the best advice I know how.
    DON'T FUCK UP AGAIN. IT COULD BE YOUR LAST TIME.

4. i hope ur just a sad kid looking for attention by making up stories about ur drug binges. i really hope...

5. I don't understand why you post this like you're proud of it....

You've been told by many people here with far more experience than you to stay away from the DXM. Repeated use will f**k you up, but I guess you won't believe that until you're a vegtable.

6. welp nah i aint a sad kid makin shit up, ask ugly infidel he didnt see me for about a week so he knows if i'm lyin or not. and at the time i really didnt give a fuck if i died cuz of problems n shit, until i started to get to the point of diein then i cared. but yep i know i'm stupid as hell but hey, i got jesus one upped haha cant top dat one.

peace

7. We all make mistakes but hopefully we all learn from them. Negligent will start learning soon. He said that he started caring when he got to the point of dying so that's a good thing.

I've done some stupid ass shit too because life sucked at the time but life eventually gets better. Just stay away from overdoing the crap and you'll be alright.

8. welp i start rehab monday, so needless to say i wont be able to do anythin that'll stay in my system for awhile, haha damn i cant wait til i can smoke again i'll prolly have a job by then to since i cant do anythin else really.

peace

9. Are you going to rehab voluntarily or are you being forced? It doesn't matter, I guess.

Good luck and try to hang in there. It'll suck in the beginning but hopefully they'll at least help you with whatever problems you are having to deal with right now.

:)

10. its kinda half n half, i wanna go so it'll prevent me from doin all the shit that stays in my system and it'll maybe help me get some trust back from people, but i still wanna smoke n do all the "good" drugs.

11. Wouldn't it be cool if we could find a way to keep THC from hanging out so long in our systems? I'd love that!

Good luck with the trust issues. It'll be hard for a while but I'm sure everything will work out for you. I'll send some cool ~karma~ and good vibes your way in hopes that they will help. :)

12. rehab is bull shit well it was for me anyway.
    They get you off one drug and put you on another. If you can hadle life without drugs it might be alright but it was bullshit for me.

I got kicked out within 10 days. And I got kicked because I fliped out like it wasnt going to happen. having to wake up at 6am and go and listen to an AA meeting for an hour then getting detention for not making my fucking bed. FUCK THAT.

and i wasnt forced too go either.

Grasscity Deals Near You