Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, that was intense.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoked All Dat, Oct 9, 2010.

1. #1 Smoked All Dat, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    Well, last night I smoked last night with 4 of my friends. I had some mids, (well at least I thought..?) Some seeds, looked like high mids actually but I had no idea what I was in for..

Let me make this picture perfectly clear to you.

There were 5 of us together, in a park, smoking out of my bowl, as I forgot my papers. Me, my friend H, he's a pothead like me. We smoke alot. We both know what weed is etc. I've been toking for a year and was on and off every day for a while. Summer was basically all day. I'm adept in smoking I suppose. He's like an advanced beginner haha. But anyways, there was N too, a girl, lightweight. Then there was M, lightweight aswell, a dude. Then there was J, he's smoked before but he doesn't really get really high too much.

We all were smoking like 4 bowls because there were 5 of us and it just went around. We were on a park bench, at like 8:00. Nobody was around, it was dark. Just after the 3rd bowl I started feeling something .. different. It wasnt too noticable and I just thought it was some good weed which is strange because it had seeds stems and looked basically just regs or high mids. Nothing special. The high just sorta creeped up on me. (Shit I just smoked another bowl of the same shit and it's doing the same crazy shit on me, well that I've yet to describe.)

The high was strange. Like, I was just walking after the 4th bowl when my friend, H, the other pothead, pulls me aside and tells me this is some strange shit. He said he was imagining shit which really isn't him. He said it wasn't that intense but he knew it wasn't weed.. at least thats what he thinks. I was like Ehh, and wasn't too concerned just figured we smoked 4 bowls we're gonna be blazed. I've smoked dank before and dank was nothing to what this was.

I was just walking and all of sudden I just felt dumbfounded.. like I didn't know where I was or who I was with. It was a crazy feeling man. But then I kinda just went back over to reality and was able to think again lol. Then from there on, it got worse and worse. Shit would be moving, I'd feel confused, I couldn't feel my legs yet I was walking. Too make things worse, my other friend, J, he's kinda new, was doing some crazy weird shit. He told me this isn't like any weed he's ever had. My friend H was still concerned and trippin out too. Idk what the fuck that was to be honest with you. It lasted over 2 hours going strong when it started to wear off but then like 15 minutes later it hit me like a fucking train. then it wore off, got me again, wore off, got me again. It had me going for like 4 or 5 hours. Everything was just different.. and I was really fucking loud and aggressive for some reason. I can still remember bits and pieces but I remember I was like "who the fuck is that?" at some random people walking across the street, which isn't me. we were all really loud and just.. idk.. weird. It was strange, and it's very hard to describe unless you felt it before. Ugh.. it was just.. weird.

Now, the morning after, all me and my friend H had to say was

.. "This was intense man.."

You're probably wondering what happened to the lightweights. They seemed regular high, they didn't really hit it right that many times. They both probably did it right twice out of 4 bowls. So they got buzzed while the rest of us hit it like drug addicts.

That shit was crazy.
    I just smoked a bowl of it now (cuz idk, im a hippie at heart lol) it's doing some strong weed shit but not like last night.

Damn, that was intense.

2. haha ya youre just tweakin

3. I had my one and only panic attack months ago.. like in May of last year or something. It was a while ago. I've come to be able to stop them if I get paranoid. Weed hardly fucks me up anymore, Im just high.

That.. just wasn't weed. But I did it get from my regular guy and he's not the type to do this. All I could think was it got sprayed by like pesticide or some bullshit.

4. Dude, I've gotten so high that when I was longboarding, I couldn't feel my legs and forgot I was longboarding completely.

5. The weed senses you're only smoking to get fucked up, take this as a reality check.

Jk, maybe those particular mids you got were those really really strong high mids you barely hear about

6. Once I had total vertigo, no idea which way was up, down, anything. I was in some woods and I had to walk back to a friends house, I lost both flip flops and looked back debating whether to get them or not, kept walking just like 'oh fuck it' lol. Ate like 5 packs of starburst and watched Dragon Ball Z with the actual people. Baadddd bad movie lol.

7. It could have been legal bud, did it seem to look any different? I've never tried it though so I'm not too sure.

8. I feel like the only person that's ever had not one single weed experience other than getting high.

9. ^^^ Will be doing this shortly.

10. pics of this 'bud' please.

11. so you finally smoked some good weed. congrats. I cant feel my legs everytime I smoke

12. hahah, whats your board setup?

13. It was probably mixed with some jwh shit or something.

14. Must have been some FAT, dank, bowls :smoke:

15. sounded like you and your friend were having panic attacks. (Him freaking out caused you to)
    Common Panic Attack Symptoms

\t \t
    • Rapid heart beat, pounding heart or palpitations
    • Sweating
    • Shaking visibly or inside
    • Choking sensations or lump in throat (Globus Hystericus)
    • Smothering or shortness of breath sensations
    • Chest pain or discomfort
    • Nausea, bloating, indigestion or abdominal discomfort
    • Dizziness or unsteadiness
    • Feeling light-headed
    • Derealization (feeling unreal or dreamy)
    • Depersonalization (feeling outside yourself or like you don't exist)
    • Fear of losing control or going crazy
    • Paresthesias (numbness or tingling sensations) in face, extremities or body
    • Chills or hot flushes
    • Skin losing color
    • Blushing or skin blotches
    • Urgently needing to urinate or defecate
    • Inappropriate/Disturbed thoughts
    • Muscle pain, especially in neck or shoulders
    I've had a panic attack before while smoking weed. What had happened is I was in my room smoking everything was cool/chill and then our towns fire alarm/whistle had gone off (incredibly loud). It sounded like someone was yelling at me all of a sudden even though there was no one at my house. I realized it was only the alarm but it caused me to have a panic attack and I felt 90% of those symptoms listed above.
    Felt like I was going to die/in another world.

tl;dr panic attacks suck

16. About 4 months ago I was chillin at my friends house hittin the bong and Ive been smoking for good amount of time daily but I went on vaction with my family for 5 days. So ive was bone dry for 5 days. As a we are still hiting the bong i just sat there and noticed how incredibly lifted I was, then I started getting wicked naucious, chills, dizziness/spins/ and all those other symptoms above so I got out the house layed in the lawn then started puking my brains out then I was trying to walk to my car and I was shaking soooo bad it was freaking. fuck panic attacks -_--