Well that was embarassing

Discussion in 'General' started by Lyris5, May 3, 2009.

1. #1 Lyris5, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    So there's this girl at my school that I've really liked for a while, but never talked to, but a while ago I ran into her and she wanted to know where this room was. I was actrully headed to the same place so we walked there together and had a conversation. It was pretty nice but a few days ago I saw her again with a group of friends in a hall so I walked up said hi and tried to pick up on her a bit, but she kinda just blew me off and walked upstairs. I felt embarassed but when she got to the top she turned around and said. "Hey look I'm late for class right now but mabey we can meet up after and hang out." I said "That sounds great, I have to go to class too but I can meet you right back here" and she looks at me, sighs, and says "Not you"...
    There was a guy standing behind me. It was so pathetic no one could even laugh. Now whenever I hear the phrase "not you" I relive the situation. Ah well.

2. Don't worry about that shit, man.

There's nothing good that can come from it.

There are plenty of other fish in the sea, and I'm sure you can come up with better, more enjoyable things to do with your time than fretting over some high school chick.

Trust me--In a few years, you'll laugh about that shit.

3. Oh dude that sucks

4. I hate when that shit happens, like when you think someone's waving at you when they're actually waving at someone behind you.. Oh well, if it makes you feel better she's probably already forgotten about it.

5. Wow man thats really shitty.... really really shitty. I feel for you man.

6. Man that happened to me once, and for awhile after I was never really sure if people were talking to me or not. Definitely not very fun.

7. damn as i read that i could just feel the embarrassment.

8. Those experiences keep you humble. You'll laugh your ass off about the thought of it later on.

9. you shoulda been like "i know, but im talkin to you ;)"

then proceed to get punched by the other dude

10. Damn. I probably would've laughed though.

You should have acted like you were talking to someone behind her.

11. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Thats rough.

12. Damn dude you made my stomach sink and I wasn't even there... I'm about to take a toke in your name..

13. this belongs on fmylife.com

14. ^
    this.
    hahah.

that's real crappy, though.
    ahh well, you'll get over it and then laugh about it sometime in the future.
    story to tell the children. ;)

but seriously, you should've gone with exhibit a. might as well make the most out of the situation.

15. hahaha. just what i was thinking

16. BURN!!!!

but really, i think every1 has had a similar situaton..but ur reaction shows if ur cool er not...i wouldve shook that shit off with a laugh...:smoking:

17. u know shit like this happens, but i think it's a hell of a lot better then wondering, hey what if something could of came out of it, only if i made a move.

18. man that sorta thing just happened to me. I was at a concert, and i thought i saw my buddy in the crowd about 15 feet away, so i was like, half laughing and dancing, and i started pointing at him to get his attention/make eye contact, and i realized it wasn't my friend. Either he realized i thought it was someone else, or he thought i was gay lol

yours is def worse i think lol, but akward shit like this happens, ya can't let it sit in the back of your mind, it happens to everyone, tomorrows another day