Well that certainly sucked...

Discussion in 'General' started by Wykid, Feb 23, 2006.

1. I was bored beyond belief while GC was down. :(

2. Yay! The city isn't the new overgrow!

3. you know, for a minute i was thinking that...im glad it wasnt that haha :gc_rocks:

4. Hell ya; glad to be back. We are the only people on right now; crazy.

5. I'm sure one of the mods is around...they're always around...;)

Hi admins/mods, how ya doin? :wave:

6. Im always 0n even at 5am on a workday :)

7. I was bored as well when it went down, glad it's back up now.

8. i got real pissed when i couldnt get on here so i just went to bed

9. I ::cough cough:: killed some time at another site... don't worry, it's not nearly as active, or entertaining as this one, and I had alterer motives... This place is impossible to beat...It's my favorite...

~Terpsichore

10. fuck man, i was too. i got so mad and sad haha

but i had time to sharpen my resin scraping knife that my dad bought at amsterdam many moons ago :D

11. Yeh!! It sucked. I started getting worried. But I just went to sleep..and woke up to GC being up. So...yay. :D :D

12. I was so worried that it was permanently shut down, it gave me nightmares

13. Yeah, I was stoned, and all I wanted to do was post on GC but it was down.:confused:

Now its up, im drunk and posting away.

14. I hate posting when I'm drunk for some reason, I always wake up the next morning wondering what kind of shit I said. Unless I'm high too, then it doesn't seem to matter. Drinking seems to fuck me over quite nicely, probably too nicely.

15. Since you guys werent up, I toked a bowl. I hit it for GC. !!:bongin:

16. haha yeah me2. I actually posted about it in yahooka. Needless to say the first person called me a faggot:rolleyes: Ahh I love GC so much more. Alot friendlier(sp?):hello: