Well, slap my ass and call me "Sally." This sucks...

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Yep, the dealer was busted. Fuck. He was a great guy too. I called him up, no answer. Called a few hours later, no answer. Generally this guy picks up within the first 2 rings....so, I knew something was up.

I asked around, and found out that he had been picked up with 3 lbs in his car. :eek: Feel really bad for the guy. He was always give me some great prices. $5 for a 1.5g's of some upper mids. Just really good bang for your buck.

Now, I'm out of weed, have work soon, and its gonna be a loooonnng night. But, maybe it was time for a break anyway. I haven't been super ripped in a long time. Maybe I'll take a week or 2 off. I guess I'll have to while I'm searching for a new guy. But...I could always grow my own. My green thumb has helped me out, and growing is easy as hell once you do it a few times. Just don't have the time right now.

I hope one of you guys is smoking a huge bowl/giant fatty right now. :D

2. i feel for ya, 2 of my main connects have dropped kinda, but around here there is a flood of dealers, and wannabees.

Just keep a lookout, and chill at stoner spots, or where you can meet other people who smoke ganj

3. That's the right thing to do.

4. Gonna try one of the other chefs at work. :) I think he said he smokes.

5. Fuck dude that really sucks. I'd hate to have to go searching around for a new connect, but i've got a couple so hopefully that don't happen soon

im bout to shower and then pack the RooR..this next one's for you and your search for da greens :D

6. Thanks, man. :)

+rep.

7. that sucks.

Alot of the dealers around my way are getting popped lately.

All my connects are smart though, and no one really knows they push but their close friends.

This blunt is for you, hopefully you find a solid connect.

8. At the risk of being really obvious, grow your own.

It always amazes me to see people getting +rep for crazy pick-ups and shit, when this is mainly like, a growers forum, innit?

Get growin! And -rep anyone that makes a pick-up! :D

-mu

9. I thought this was a marijuana forum with a growing section. :)

For a lot of us, possession is a misdemeanor that if we are caught will cost us a night in jail and $500-$2000 in fines. Growing is a felony that can involve several years in prison and $10,000 plus in fines.

10. move to ohio. haha, we're beast. no night in jail, no arrest, 100 dolla ticket for anything under 100g's..cultivation laws are the same, take your plants, give you a ticket.

and i think of it as a growers forum as well.

11. damn thats bogus, same thing happend with 1 of my older dealers yrs ago... it sucks when good people go down for this, i got busted several times before i was 18(thank god) and it sucked then, i couldnt imagine gettin busted with 3 pounds.
    now u gotta go stereotype huntin n pick out the homies with bob shirts n the red eye, gl

12. Whats up, Sally?

13. Hey dank make some space cause im moving too Ohio cause I never grow more than 3 plants at a time. Thought about Canada but you just changed my whole perspective +rep :wave:

14. I have grown my own. And do plan on it again...soon, actually. By next week I should have all my supplies again to do it.

But, I did talk to one of the other chefs. He can get me QPs of mids for about $200. Which really isn't too bad, even if its just mids. Ah, I love my fellow chefs!

15. My main dude was busted a week or two ago, also. Just happened to be speeding like 3 over the limit, and was pulled over by the K-9 unit. Just had an ounce and a couple oxy on him, tho. He's out right now. Dunno wats gonna happen, tho.

16. hazaa i then dedicate this next RooR bong toke to more weed for you!!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

17. I'll be toking in one second :)

18. this is a cannabis forum. it doesn't lean one way or the other. ALL THINGS cannabis

I'll tell you this though, before OG shut down...the grow forum wasn't nearly as active as it is now

19. hey just ask friends if they got a hook up that you could use one time.

EDIT: 1900 posts! i'm so happy

20. My dealer quit and my backups are MIA... why I am starting a grow. I don't look like the typical pothead so it is difficult to roll up on some heads without them thinking I'm like the po. SUCKS :-( Wish I could find a good, new connect in my area for the next few months while I grow.... anyone in PA???? LOLOLOLOLOL