well she wasn't cheating on me .... but

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by d4rkw0lf2k7, Nov 16, 2011.

1. OH,anyone know any good online dating websites or something then? or like .... i don't have any friends she was my only friend so I'm kinda screwed outa meeting people

2. ^ Troll thread?

3. #23 KidbuBBa92, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Shit man wut a trip. sort of the same situation in my past relationship. except she wus the one tryin to talk about things but i didn't because i wus tryin avoid arguments. but don't get me wrong i love her to death and loved spending every fukking moment with her and she did too. we broke-up recently and she found sum1 new rite away(not even a month passed) which makes me believe to this day she had her eyes on him. the pain man just to know she moved on that fast wus fukking unbearable. gettin through it thoe:]

brakeups are hard bro wen u love that grl but it seems to me that she dusnt know wut she wants. give her space bro. and if she don't wanna be with you then (sorry to say it) just accept kus u Kant force her.

PM me if wana talk kus shit like this can go deep
    its gna take time to get through the heart-brake dog but just know that time will come!!!

Ed: forgot about the 'disrespecting you' part...no way bro that just doesn't go in a relationship.... yea lil arguments here and there but name calling and shit like that i just wouldn't take or give.

4. Dont call troll throad without the appropriate amount of proof lol?

5. yeah i read the whole thing, best tips i can give to get a girl wanting you again is moving on, ahh but i hear you say you dont wana move on, heres what you do,,, get a weed grow on the go just 1 plant and call her gracie or whatever.

when your bird starts showing intrest again start dropping in things like oh im guna hang out with gracie today and chat etc, after a while she will be very curious as to who grace is and when you got her in your room etc. tell her to come over and meet gracie and show her your plant. instant hook up

6. lol your awesome

wanna meet mary jane

7. Just reading that makes me scared.

8. From what I read i don't think it's going to work out. Just use her as a fuck buddy

9. sounds like OP can't take a hint. she obviously feels smothered (like everyone else said) and wants time apart. even if its a break you should give her space, even flip the tables. don't text her unless she texts you first, wait an hour or so before you reply and keep it shorter than what she sent and try and be "friends". not to be insulting but those are my 2 cents... been in this sorta situation when i kinda got too caught up in a girl but i gave her space and we are still pretty good friends

10. i can take a hint i aint stupid

11. Dude fuck her, you said you don't have any friends but you also said she was hanging out with your friend. Hang out with that kid, find parties, ect. And remember the best way to get over somebody is to get under somebody.

12. It's this simple.

She wants to be able to do whatever she wants, but he also wants to be able to drop in on you when it's convenient.

You are what's known as the path of least resistance. You are familiar so it's easy for her to hang with you, have sex with you etc...

But in the end, she has already told you all you need to know. She does not want to be with you. Every time she drops in on you (or txts or calls) she's being selfish and leading you on.

You need to literally cut her off 100% and move on.

13. You need a hobby dude, or something to get your mind off of her? You say she was you're only friend in the world? That's kind of pathetic man. You need to let her go. Move on. Occupy your mind with something else. You're only making it harder on yourself by repeatedly barking up the wrong tree. You say you know you're clingy and you're smothering her, so why not stop? Are you seriously going to sit there and tell yourself that this girl is the only one that you will ever love? You need to get out and experience some more, you would be surprised at how it changes you.

14. Based off the wall of text you posted, you cant take a hint. Im not calling you stupid though, because i know women like this. Ive even dated one and been through pretty much the exact same thing...

shes going through a "mankiller" faze. Bail out now dude, otherwise shell steal your soul. Literally, months after its over, youll still be dwelling on her and how it went wrong and yadda.yadda.yadda.

Go to bars, meet new people, get her out of your system. cut the cord.

Think about it this way, how much energy have you wasted on this broad, and how much of it was negative?
    Imo, youve spent too much time worrying about this. Move on and be done dude.

15. #35 iGoHard, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    ^ I agree with this guy
    I feel you man a bit but show her that if she's not gonna respect you and do all that show her you don't need that you need a girl that respects you and then probably she will realize what she needs to do to fix things. Goodluck man!

16. sounds like a eerily similar mixed up& more emotional version of my current relationship &my last relationship.....i feel like i might have another account on GC and i only post on it when im high and i forget i ever posted when im sober....wtf is this wizardry...

but yea...from my experience i guess u r just gonna have to accept that she dont wanna be with you,you can use this breakup to find someone better which is always a fun thing to do (i love the thrill of the chase >:3 ) and if it is meant to be you 2 will get back together eventually,just takes time

17. Oh my God. I read that ENTIRE thing. I can't believe it....but it was really sad. And I didn't read any replies but cut me some slack I read the whole post!

First of all, I think its safe to say she's done for good. The whole "I don't want to lose you as a friend" thing sounds like an easy lie to make sure you don't freak out at the moment. Clearly since you're telling her "please don't leave me you're my only friend and the only one I talk to" she needs to tell you something to calm you down

Also you completely smothered her, like when you were telling us how you knew she wasn't cheating.....the way you described it sounded just like my ex who was NUTS.

Don't get me wrong it seems like you have your heart in the right place but I don't think she's the girl for you. There are and will be girls who want to spend all their time with you and want you to be their life the way you put her on the pedestal.....but I don't think she was one of them. Some girls like the smothering and obsession but it turns some girls off.

Even though I know its going to be hard to move on since she's your only real friend I sincerely suggest you begin letting her go. Don't bank on an "agreement" between both of you.....knowing she probably won't take it serious or honor it

Move on brother. And good luck

18. You're smothering her. She wants no part of it. She's pushing you away because of it. My take on this is that it's gone too far and wouldn't be worth it to fix it. You two are NOT right together. Not even as friends with benefits and I seriously doubt as friends.

19. OMFG That Is A Long ASS Post Mann.. damn I had to post this before reading

20. lol yes I win long ass posts