Well My Season is Over

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by youndbud, May 31, 2012.

1. Well see i had 8 female clones in the yard next to me which has been an abandoned house for a long time and it was falling apart. So i wasn't to worried about people finding it cause the grass got really high talkin like 8 feet. But then for some god forsaken reason some people decide to move in there. So the dude comes over to my house and were just talking then we end up talking about weed n shit then he just like are "those yours up there man" im like "haha yeah". He's like " haha man i was just bout to cut my grass then just saw some massive plants". He didn't really give a shit and even gave me some grow tip lol. But he said that i had to transplant them or give them or cut them. i didn't have anywhere else to put them so i said he could cut them and he did so yea im shit outta luck lol.

Just thought id share my story. :(

2. that blows man, but its definitely awesome to have a new neighbor that likes that Green! haha maybe he might let that grass grow again someday? But I guess Im lucky, I live out in the middle of nowhere so I never have to worry about something like that happening haha

3. That sucks dude, if you find a new spot somewhere out in some woods its not too late to get 4-5 ounces per plant using 5 gal pots, even if your growing bagseed in a plot that only gets 5-6 hours of direct sunlight a day you could still get a decent yeild of good smoke.

4. Bummer dude. Shouldn't have admitted they were yours though. Now he's got that over you FOREVER!

5. season is JUST STARTING lol , you still have time to plant new seeds , last year i germinated my seeds on june 6th harvested a pound in october.

6. Well i got an indoor grow so im not worried about not having any bud to smoke. I just like the thrill of seeing how big my plants can get outdoors and see how big of a yeild i get. only reason i did it is because it was just a good oportunity the grass was high and it was like 30 feet from my house. But idk i think i might just have to see if i cant find some seed or clones and find a place in the forest and use most of the harvest for hash and bho ( mostly hash :) )