Well, my life is fucked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Sep 13, 2011.

1. I got pulled over today, I had a half ounce of weed in my trunk with my two friends, J and H. the cop comes up, asks for my license and registration and of course I cannot find my registration, which is probably why the cop then said "your car smells like marijuana, can you step out of the car please?" to which I replied, surely even though I had smoked a joint about 25 minutes ago. He asked if I had smoked today which I replied no to. He then said do you have anything in the car? and I lied, I said no it must have smelled because I smoked in it last night at a friends house. He then pulled my two friends out of the car and proceeded to search the car without my consent, because of the "probable cause". My weed was in an under the carpet compartment in my backpack, to which when he found he asked me why it was hidden, I said no reason. He opened it and found the half ounce, grinder, and my bubbler. He asked who it was, and I balls'ed up and decided to take the blame for the weed because I would have gotten possession anyway, and the pipe too since it was mine. He placed me under arrest for possession of marijuana, and possession of paraphernalia. My friends were good to go while my car was impounded. I'm 18 and have no priors but he took my to the station and I got finger printed, and I just got home about an hour and a half ago to have my parents absolutely enraged. They're taking my car away even though I paid half for, taking me off their phone line and probably going to kick me out for this fucked up shit.

Idk what to do I'm out I'm leaving. peace :confused:

2. Shitty buzz man.

3. run away from home like a cool kid and start a rock band.

4. OSHIT OP where in NC?

5. You fucked yourself bro.

You know that you can't ride around with that shiiiet...especially if you're high already.
    C'mon dawg.

6. be happy it's this and not a felony. your parents will eventually SIMMER down.

7. That fucking blows man, I couldn't even imagine. Luckily the first time I got arrested I didn't have anything actually on me

8. If you don't care about making things smooth, demand the money you put down on the car and start up fresh. if you want to smooth it up, they will let up eventually, they are probably are all pissed. first time i got caught (by my mom who hasn't the slightest clue about drugs) she told me she was sending me to rehab, this is after i explained to her that i smoked infrequently and i even passed the piss test she gave me because i smoke so infrequently, but bitches get trippin :smoking:

time is the best healer. unless you're dead, time is only gonna make you smelly.

9. dammm bro that sucks

10. you got to deal with the consequences bro but life will go on and be back to normal sooner than you would think. trust me

11. half o is nothing youll get probation MAYBE your life could be fucked alot more violently than this

12. Sorry to hear that bro. Maybe you can just do community service and rehab instead??

13. Live with a good homie for a while

14. but im alive and smelly?

15. Sounds like it could've gone a lot worse.

Hope you work everything out with your parents.

16. dammn. move to california

17. ANNNND he took your weed! What the fuck is up with that?! where are you in NC im in Boone

18. your life is not fucked brother...be happy you are not in the state above yours, half an o would fetch you a cool felony....since this is nothing but a simple possession charge, nothing to sweat...you will go to court....you will pay a fine...and you most likely will have to go to some state mandate asap bullshit...atleast thats what they call it up here....do you 6 months of pissing in cups and listening to all the reasons why you should not smoke pot.

as far as financial aid if you're getting it for school next year, i think youre still good on that because its not a felony...

dude...your parents will simmer down...if they are pissed like they are its because deep down they feel they have failed you and that you did not come to them about smoking pot. yes you are 18, but do not be an ass about it, your pops can easily make your life living hell for the next 30 days if the state has to give him that to bounce you out.

be the bigger man, because now with your pending case, you are a man...talk to your parents...be responsible show them that you have not changed and refresh their minds on prohibition...at this point in time all you can really tell them you understand their disappointment and you apologize for your irresponsibility...explain to them you never meant to disrespect them or put them in danger with the law because of your illicit pot use.

you could take this further and descend upon hard drugs that they would coil in terror and fear if they ever suspected you were using them. i saved my brothers ass with telling my mother "...well at least he wasnt smoking crack..."and she promptly shut the fuck up...

education at this point in time is your best tool. if you think your using for recreation, then tell them its no different than them drinking their alcohol, tell them you've experimented with alcohol and it was not your cup of tea. if you need to list off all your friends who have possibly been involved in alcohol incidents vs the pot incidents.

If your guilty of anything, its of raiding your parents pantry for them to wonder why they are replacing all the goodies within days.

Cops are cops bro, you can never trust they will look out for your interest...you could get a lawyer, but that would be costly and most likely would not amount to much since you admitted everything was yours...very noble...very and your boys better appreciate the shit out of this...that you did not hymn them up...they walk scott free without having to tell their folks anything...

And most important....brother, if you are worried about a job...do not...as long as you tell them that you have a marijuana possession and they verify it, they can give 2 shits....just do not ever leave this off your job applications for ever how long you have to disclose this info...contrary to your very young beliefs, they will still offer you the job as long as you can pass your piss test....

well brother, good luck...i am sorry for your misfortune, but now is the time to educate your parents. be honest...tell them this incident if you feel it wont stop you from smoking, tell them so they can at least respect that you are being honest with them. i would tell them you would never disrespect their property again and they are free to go in your room and search if they see fit.

19. Bummer man, Nothing ever stays the same, Trust me, it'll go back to normal sooner or later bro, just hang in there