Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well my dad caught me...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dope Dream, Aug 10, 2009.

1. He was a little upset. Not terribly. I asked him if he would like to be educated about marijuana and he agreed. I was surprised to say the least. So I'm asking fellow blades out there if they could help me compile some links to websites about pot studies. It would really help me out in educating him. Now keep in mind that he is 68 years old and has never tried it. He has always had propaganda against pot drilled into his head. He was also recently diagnosed with prostate cancer in its early stages so I dont know how much time I have left with him. Any information would be good.

2. #2 Blutteufel, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009
    I'm just gonna link to this thread instead of posting the whole damn thing here. I feel it'll help more this way.

3. how the hell did you type all that in 3 minutes???

4. #4 Blutteufel, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2009

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the internet.

5. probably had something on hand

6. probably came right from a sticky

see how easy it is OP?

7. How do you have so many posts and never ever heard of

COPY AND PAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. just tell him to watch The Union.

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9077214414651731007]The Union[/ame]

9. How do you have so many posts and never heard of

JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. How do you have so many posts and never heard of

IPOD!!!!!!!!!!:p

11. well Blutteufel i have to say you've done your homework and then some...unless you did this as your thesis? then i guess just your homework

12. i have heard of ipod, i mentioned it in my last post

Ipod= synonym for joke

13. Great documentary!

14. i like how the links in your linked thread work so nice:hello:

15. Get him to watch the union.

Hopefully he starts toking L.. :smoking:

16. i swear this is like a video posted three times daily.....

17. Why isn't that shit stickied? Even if not in the MMJ section, but in like the apprentice smokers or smt as a "if you get caught" kinda guide...