Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well Might As Well Post A Grow.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LuxSpiritus, Jul 14, 2014.

1. So. Even though i do not grow myself. my long time best friend has the ability to grow in his home.
    I advise him on all his grows and i'm just kind've passing what i do on. I tend to take a slightly more organic approach
    I only have one (Current) Picture.
    There about a month in. Probably another month in vegetation. and then they will be flowered.
    Yes it is a ghetto grow. It's in a small container at the bottom of a book shelf in a closet. There are more plants above these.

A central air venting system pushes air into the closet to provide a suitable enviornment.
    and there are carbon filters that feed back in the vents.

We use 100W Full spectrum Flourecent. There are more lights we use. But he's using the above light to make them grow up.

We used mostly Compost soil from his compost pile that's been gathering material for about 20 years.

It gets most of the nutrients it needs from the compost. But if its necessary will will mix some Potassium Nitrate in with the regular water. We're cheap so no hydroponics system none o that.

Standard PH tester if it's too low we just toss some wood fire ashes (Prefereably pine) on it. If it's too high some powdered sulfur with the next water(also will boost growth).

They're basically in the middle of their growth time, now the upper plants are being flowered.
    let them get about 3ft then put them on flowering cycle.

Well i hope you like the plants and my methods. I don't even like indoor grows but what can ya do?

photo.PNG

2. #2 Thicken Dense, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    I love indoor grows, especially the more challenging micro grows. People use some very creative and imaginative methods to take advantage of limited spaces, and I find that fascinating. I also love that it's a science and an art at the same time, every single grow is unique.

Glad to hear you're helping your friend out with the organics, may his harvest be successful!! Cheers!! :bongin: