Well lads hahaha

Discussion in 'General' started by IrishJamaican, Apr 1, 2016.

1. What's everyone at - first time i've been n this since near enough last year - anyway, ended out of my parents because we didn't get along, grandmother died on tuesday, i have an aunt who lives 80 miles away, so basically im afres 21 year old on the streets with no family or anything so more or less looking for people to talk to - starting my own grow in a week, and please if anyone has any questions about MY life in genreal don't be afraid to ask as i will tell you - means less stress for me and less depsression etc...

2. you're growing on the streets?

• Like Like x 3
  3. How are you doing a grow on the streets?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  4. I don't think you thought this through very well.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Using my my friends room - have a good 6 ft closet - looking at growing amnesia haze auto flower - have a 250watt growing one plant - have the cupboard mylar - with a fan an carbon filter with an extractor fan to remove the humidty and keep the air and heat flowing smooth? - obviously i have the soil - ph tested etc> first grow so i may be a bit retarded on it but forgive me lol

6. used to be on the streets myself. i'd focus more on getting a place than growing

• Like Like x 6
  7. Well that was the case - but now i've got my own i can worry about growing? :p

8. How are you Irish and Jamaican?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have a question about your life: Is your avatar a picture of you IRL?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Are you voting Trump?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Trump can suck my flump like the rest of america - anyway - it don't matter if your black or white so does it matter if im irish and jamaican? cus jamaican me crayyyy hhahaha

• Like Like x 1
  12. How could a 21 year old living on the streets possibly vote for Trump?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Anyway man.. if growing weed's gonna save you money, by all means.. do it. Life's too damn short - I don't think anyone on this planet could be considered 'financially stable' ... life is a constant state of struggle.

• Like Like x 2
  14. My guess is his one parent is Irish and the other Jamaican

• Like Like x 2
  15. Lol nice name man my daughter is Jamaican and Irish too.

• Like Like x 2
  16. So true, so true...life is just like the game, spin and hope you start off great and end great but that is just it, you take a spin, you hope for the best, you try for the best, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose. No one has the secret method, it's madness. I am not sure if I understand IrishJamaican. Just saying, my opinion...makes sense, maybe not....

17. All supposedly Irish americans are just muts mixed with so many ethnicities. I hate it when I was in bars and every drunk person is like "I'm half Irish!" Ugh. Lol

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

• Like Like x 1
  18. You deserve an oscar for that comment because your 110% right - anyway im more irish than kamaican One Jam parent and the rest all white irish haha

19. nah you don't want to live in a car. no way to live