Well, I've Never Done It...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FreakTard, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Is nutmeg even a good high? I've heard mixed opinions on nutmeg. Never tried it just because I never got out to buy some, haha.

Any good reports about nutmeg? Should I even try it?

2. Its basically a self induced fever.

I think its a bullshit excuse of a high, just smoke weed or something.

3. Yeah that's what I've heard.

But I've also heard of people tripping off of it hard with hallucinations and shit.

4. I dislike rap.

So... What was he talking about? Lol

5. Nutmeg is :confused_2:

There are MUCH better drugs to do. If you're out of weed and just want to get high, save your money and wait.

It's legal for a reason bro.

6. I think it would be a lot easier just to take a plateau 1 or 2 DXM dose. Get better effects too.

7. Well I wasn't asking so I could "just get high," just to try it to see if it did anything.

No real major reason.

I mean, I just wanted to know if it was even good at all.

8. Avoid it. Not a good thing.

You will be seeing and talking to people that arent there, its fucked stuff man.

9. I tend to enjoy that, but if its shit then I won't do it.

10. I took 10 grams and I felt like my legs were stoned for about 1 minute and no other effects.
    NOT worth it imo

11. Its not the good kind of seeing things. They are perfectly true 100% real looking hallucinations. You won't know what is real and what isn't.

12. 99% of the time i hear unenjoyable things from people who have taken it, extreme red eye, tired, tastes like shit, nausea, very mild hallucinations, lazyness etc. If your looking for a nice hallucinogen, go out on the streets and find some shrooms or if you can, LSD.