Well Its Official, '' I Look Like A Criminal''

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jul 21, 2007.

1. today while driving the dump-truck with about 7 more trucks one behind the other,,,,, we had to pull into a weigh-station,,,

now i was like #5 in the line this d.o.t. cop waves them on,,, and i thought ''yeah im going to fly by this one'' //////////////////// wrong,,, he flags me to pull off to the side....and lets everyone else go....

he inspects my truck and tells me to bring my p-work to his car.... [ i hate these fuckers,,,,,, i hate all cops really],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we start some small talk and i ask him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hey why you pull me over 7 trucks?????

he says '' you look like a criminal''',,,,,,,,,w.t.f. nothing happened ,,, i was missing a little spotter light.... got a repair in 30 days paper.... i mean my hair is so close to my skull a flea cant even hide in it.....

i guess i just got that unathoritive look to me..... thats o.k. i loosened his hubcap,,, as i went to the back side of the car to get out of the way,,, while some more trucks were rolling in,,,, and he was busy on his in-car labtop....

filling out my repair ticket.... i guess ill grow my hair back long,,,,, this bald look aint doing it for me...

2. annoying ass cops.....glad u didnt get caught with any buds or pieces....

3. OH NO IM CLEAN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS,,,, piss me copper,,,,,

and anyhow when they search your truck,,, theyre actually looking for the extra ''LITTLE DEBBIE SWISS ROLL' yo didnt eat....:rolleyes:

4. Wow, that's pretty shitty for him to profile like that.

Bacon seem to just keep furthering their own stereotype, don't they?

5. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i dont mind it i mean i profile them....

if they are wearing a uniform and packing a gun,,,, theyre a cop...

RIGHT?????????

6. lol now you know how i feel. you think you look like a criminal? shit i shave my head daily and im half mexican and I live in SoCal. every time i get pulled over i get asked same shit "who you rollin' with" meaning what gang you affiliated with. fuck it im used to it. I just never have shit on me when i drive cause i know my luck is 50/50.

Grasscity Deals Near You