Well. It's Obvious I Lost Out On A Piece Of Ass Last Night

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jan 26, 2008.

1. THIS GIRL, I BEEN HANGING WITH CALLS me last night wanting me to go to the bar with her last night, at 8;30 p,..m.... shit i was settled for the night

and had to go to work early friday mornin g... so i declined her offer,,,, well shge just called me and told me she had to find another person to eat that bugger last night....

oh i laughed so hard..... my kind of woman ,, just wants to have a good time

the beginning of the month is the 0only time i have to catch a buzz,,,,,,

right now im fried,,,,,, maybe thats why i just found this phone call worth posting,,???? :cool:

2. damn man i hear you, ive had to do it a few times now and it just fucking sucks when you know what woulda came out of it

i guess think of the brightside you probably saved yourself a decent amount of money in booze

3. your right ^^^^^^^^^^^ about saving a lot of money,,,,because that chick can put away some dark licquor,,,,

oh well,,, as the sex poet says.....;;;;; any bugger hit once,can allways be hit again;;:D

4. Chicken Chicken Chicken......what am I going to do with you? Or a better question is "what was SHE going to do with you?"

But thats OK I guess...you got to....choke your chicken right? :rolleyes:

5. Haha sucks for you, I've recently found a new boy toy :D:cool:

6. that sucks man. i hooked up with the most beautiful girl on thursday. it was the shit.

7. I would have went out and partied with her.

8. thats a good guess....>>>>>>?

your right becaUSE it was raining friday night,, so i was stuck at the house,,

( i ride a scooter, so rain means i dont go no-where):(

9. I could have had a hook up last night too, but it was with one of my best friend's girlfriend, so I definitely declined. I blame it on my lucky shirt. I always have an opportunity to get some when I wear it.

10. lucky shirt><<<<<<<<<<<<< hahahah:cool:

..<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Buzzwell420 [​IMG]
    must bring women home

fat or not

time for the flaming amazon

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    :D