well, its friday

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeandBlow, Nov 9, 2007.

1. whats everyone got planned for today or tonight

i currently have no plans as of right now since my car is in the shop, since ran into a barbwire fence

blazing, of course

2. Drink whiskey.

Smoke a 1/8 blunt.

Drink more whiskey.

Do blow.

Repeat for 10 hours.

Stumble home at 7am wake up the next day not remembering how I got here.

3. smoke a jay... and relax the evening away

hippy:smoke:

4. gon make some money tonight mane, locked n loaded ***** I aint stoppin for NO police ***** we ready to ride we ready to die

5. working from 5-9..gonna smoke before work and at work a few times probably. Then after that shower and meet up with friends and start drinking before it's bar time

6. im gonna drink some beer and eat some xanax and do what ever it is i do when i black out

7. Hahahaha, I may be out towards Gville at a party tonight.

8. I'm gonna go to a party at a buddies down the road. I have ny weed, my pipes, my lighter, a couple beers, and a herbal joint all ready for later.

9. Lookin at these cappa ladies I dont think im tryin to roll tonight though, i sure do have enough tho lol. Pickin up a half O of purple KUSH or Northern lights. Probably the NL.

10. "it is friday" - Baby Powders assistant pimp

I'm just chillin' by the computer. Going to play some Cod2 on 360 now though

11. where at? i only got like 3 beers left and im looking for some kegs to hit up, wouldnt mind toking with another GC member either :D

12. I have been promised a bottle of McCormicks for fixing my roomates computer so I am waiting on that so I can go drink with the most awsome chick in the world. But right now I am writing a friends paper so I can make some bills so I can get some herb. The bottle would be enough, but its just not right to drink without a blaze sesh. Especially with this chick. She is the most awsome girl to blaze with.

But those are my planns, I just hope they don't fall through. That would suck.

13. I might go to a party... or i might get my freak on with someone whos been eying me a lot lately...:yay:

14. Sit at home on the computer playing TF2 or Oblivion. I've got an 1/8 to myself tonight, it's my last night of smoking for the next three weeks.

Sucks that I don't have any papers or blunt wraps, I hate smoking out of the bowl all the time. When I get really stoned, like I should here in a bit, it pisses me off that I have to put forth so much effort to hold the glass and keep lighting it.

15. no plans this friday, just chillin at home gettin high.

16. I was going to the movies tonight, but too much money to be made tonight! which is a good thing.

Really wanted to see Lions For Lambs.

17. My girl has school tonight like she always does so i'm by myself today! yeah! sort of, i'm usually sleeping since I work nights but I cant sleep! The one day i'm down to go do something, nobody answers. Hit the block and parkin lot pimp'ed it for a little while, smoked my doobies. Hah, I was smoking a joint outside in'n'out burger with my music up and these 3 cops drive by, look STRAIGHT at me, and keep driving to the drive through - I lol'ed inside a little. Nobody does anything out here untill wayyyy later and I got work tonight so I get to miss out. I'll just be chillin at home getting stoned, oh and I got 1 beer - sweet.

18. Probably gonna blaze up and chill with some friends. Typical friday night. :smoke:

19. female-less night for me tonight, at the casa back home with the parentals till sunday...and no MJ...damn.

20. Another friday night. Im just watching the laker game puffing some bowls of dodi.