Well, it's been a long time coming...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sureshot, Jun 16, 2003.

1. ...but my patience has finally run out.

I am diversifying. As such.

Better come clean first up, I come bouncing here from Yahooka. The forums there have finally sapped my will to live. After several years, and near enough 900 posts the ignorance, hate and melancholy of a few has finally go too much. It's been happening for a couple of years but at last the camels back has been broken and I see the point of no return being passed. I hope this isn't true and will continue to view the ongoing saga with interest.

As far as I'm aware I'm not known as a "troublemaker" - horrid word - there but any of them who are users here i'm sure will point me out if I'm wrong on that! I've had my run ins here and there and consider myself straight talking but my intentions are honourable (m'lud).

As to I am, well my views are out there for all to see and through my intermittant postings I shall no doubt reveal more.

SS.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome To The City SS!!! We have alot of old Yahookans here because of the same reason, hope you enjoy your stay here more then you did with Yahooka :)

3. We look forward to your imput ,Rules are simple ,discuss anything ya like as long as ya don,t get into personal attacks or abuse.l hope ya have a great time here.:D

4. Scorpio,

Near enough friend. Near enough. Beautiful ain't it!

:)

Critter,

Thanks for clarifying that rule. If I break any or step out of line I am more than happy to be judged.

However, it must be noted I don't live my life by rules, I live my life by my own personal moral code. This already rules out attacks or flaming. I understand the need for them (rules) however and mostly mine cross with the rules of acceptable social behavior which i assume are what your rules concern.

Consequence for your actions that's what life is about in every thing.

Peace.

And thanks, I'm sure I'll enjoy.

5. So do u live near the Pennines cause that picture looks quite familuar to that location.

6. Nah, that's a place in North Devon called the Valley of Rocks.

Top mellow smoking venue and some great climbs.

7. Welcome to the city, SS...you sound like you'll fit right in :)