Well, Its been a long hard road, BUT IM BACK!

Discussion in 'General' started by nushaganazad, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Well blades,
    Im finally back, i dont have a computer yet but there is a library near my house im gonna start visiting hopefully getting back on here more often:hello:. I Finally got done with that damn rehab, only took me six months and freaking 4 AA classes:eek: a week, TERRIBLE I TELL U TERRIBLE!:mad:

MY po finally made it so that i only have to see her every three months, SIGH what a relief, i can finally smoke again, MAN six months is a long time, and im just getting on here to see how all the old blades i used to chat with have been doing! HOW:wave: YA BEEN NATE!!!, well have to hang out again up there before u move down here if ya do! :confused:.

SO guys, all in all, try to stay out of rehab! lol shit sucks son!

2. Welcome back man! :wave::smoke:

3. Welcome back...6 months in rehab must have been shitty.

But hey look at it positivley if you think about it you just had a huge tolerance break...I bet when you first toke agian you wil be blasted.

4. oh man, yea i got RIPPED the first time i smoked again, i spent some cash i saved up and just partied HARD for a few days lol.

5. Welcome back dude, speaking of finishing rehab, I have two more group meetings and one more drug test this week and I'm fucking FREE!!!!!

Then I can finally get my license back and move on with my life.

I have been smoking though, I just use other people's clean piss. :smoking::smoke:

6. Welcome back nushaganazad! I was wondering where you've been...

7. Good to see ya man. I've been stopping by here every once in a while myself.

I know how you feel I have random UA's for my PO and it blows dude. :cool:

8. Welcome back dude, and here I bitched about my one rehab class a week, and it was like a couple hours lol

Stay outta trouble man! :smoking:

9. LOL, yea I got a 3 hour one tonight.

It's not too bad though, definateley not compared to having probation. Plus it's easy as fuck for me to cheat on my drug tests...:D :smoking::smoking:

10. I wasn't drug tested, they just told me that my mental abilities were being diminished and then I went ahead and got all the cognitive tests right so they can kiss my ass :D I always smoked as SOON as I got in my car too, I hated going there.. oh well never again!

11. Welcome back man! I can't say I remember you, but most of my time on the city has been pretty hazy :D

12. welcome back man. its been awhile since ive seen you post here. good to hear your out of rehab.

13. Welcome back :hello:...glad to hear that your rehab is over.
    - be easy

14. Heh, I should have figured you made a thread for your comeback :cool:

Clutch idea with the library, atleast until you get a working laptop again.

Maybe you can come up this weekend or something. I am pretty sure I am moving back in dec/january. Financially, I am better off down there

15. well thats fucking legit, im not really doing anything tonight and i dont work until 3rd shit tom, if u wanna do something call or text me and we can meet up i got a little bud, not much but ill bring the bubbler and maybe ashley will buy half again? huh, how about that, but i cant drink like i did last night, i havent slept yet, ouch

16. Yea man good work same thing for me just got down with rehab/classes and now its back to business:hello:

17. Welcome back,

I remembered when I first joined your name confused the hell out of me.

Then you clarified it in a thread because I guess a lot of people had asked you.

/rambling

:smoking:

18. the whole opening post made me laught

19. Welcome back. :hello: