Well, It Seems I'm Addicted.....

Discussion in 'General' started by mister2, Oct 14, 2006.

1. .........TO GRASSCITY! :gc_rocks:

I used to read here every so often, but since signing-up I cant get enough of the place. Whenever I have a spare minute I end up on here reading how well or bad (sorry) others grows are doing, I'm on here so much now I've even invested in some lights, built a cupboard, and got some seeds because I'm addicted.
    I planted the seeds yesterday morn, and have already checked the temp/humidity about 50 times lol :eek:
    I hope you all can accept me for who I am, and put up with all the questions I'm going to be asking soon ;) . I have my outbursts, but generally I'm an easygoing person who is willing to get his hands dirty and learn.
    So GC, Looks like I'm going to be here for a while :wave: please help me on my way and expect to see me a lot :hide:

2. ha i know what you mean. even when you try to get away, you still end up coming back :smoke:

It is a great place to chill man, lot of good information here

(haha love the name too)

3. i can be here for 18+ hours some days dewd, i dont realise, the missus is getting jealous though i think lol

4. when i first joined, you have NO idea dude

majority of my posts came from my first few months here, it was crazy

jealous huh? just make her join too haha then u can spend all the cyber hours together :D

5. i feel you man. its a daily pleasure for me. i ocme home from work, light a spliff and read up on GC...just how it is.

6. yeah youk know this is a place to chill for me i go many haters on weed on myrrr area xcept my close freidns ya kniw you meet pl who are just likae me, it<'s cool to habe sth like this love to the city!!!!!!!!!

7. This is my home page :hello: :D I <3 this place best forums ive been to in a couple of years.

8. yes man i'm addicted to gonna have to go to rehab

BECUASE I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS DAMN PLACE:p

you guys are fucken awesome;)

9. TokinBlue - 4892 Posts! Damn, And I'm chuffed with 100 lol, I wish she would join then maybe shed understand why I check my seeds about 30 times a day lol

Naku06 - I know exactly what you mean, apart from with me being out of work, its like wake up, blaze-up, go on GC lol

Frozen Smoke - Dude everyone round my area seems to think they're the gos of growing, though its all shite!, so I understand what you're saying. I love it on here, yeah there are some people you wont get on with and there are those you will, its excellent! IF ONLY LIFE HAD AN IGNORE BUTTON!

Smokersmvp - I've looked at a load, and this is the only one i introduced myself to, as i find this the best/friendliest

Weed420 - :gc_rocks:

10. Haha yeah, this happened to me a few weeks ago, I was posting ALOT and all of a sudden i stopped coming here for a while, till now =D