Well.. It happened.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CuT iT OuT, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I don't know if many of you remember, but I had a thread going about how me and my girlfriend were getting back together and if I should or not. I did, against many wishes, and it just ended terribly.

We have been going out for awhile now and things were great. I have had so much fun with her and things were better than they had ever been. I have fallen completely in love all over again.

Now, the day before I am to leave to go back to college, she breaks it off with me. For things that happened when I was not even with her. She has completely tore out my heart and there is nothing I can do because I will be two hours away starting tomorrow. This all happened so fast I did not see it coming. I love her so much and now it seems as though I will be lonely all over again. I'm trying to stay up and happy but it is just really hard. She is my world and for this to happen now is just terrible. I don't know how things are going to be. I really don't want to get back into my old habits but I can feel it happening. I was so happy and it sucks to know I'm going to slip back into depression. I have the familiar feeling of being so lonely and hurt. I really don't even know what to fucking do.

Worst part is I had written her a two page note for her to always look at when she was lonely without me. It was filled with all the things I loved about her and our special moments. Looks like it will just be getting thrown out.

:(

Anything is appreciated, thanks for listening GC..

2. Sounds like you got taken for a fool, man.

Fuck that bitch, time to move on.

Sirens like that get empowerment from your unhappiness, don't let her feed off your emotions.

3. Here is a little trick my Grandpa taught me from back when he was in the navy in WWII. Girls will send their soldiers notes telling them they cant be together anymore which is obviously crushing if your stuck on some hell hole island in the pacific. Anyway to get back at them the soldier would go around and ask for pictures of some of the other guys girlfriends. Once he has a small collection, he would send all the pictures back with a note saying "I cant remember which one of my girlfriends is you so please take your picture and mail me back the rest..."

4. You made me LOL! That is a good one. Hehe.

To the OP: I am sorry for your pain, just know it'll get better. Makes you wonder if she had it planned all along or what. On a side note, I don't think I could ever get back with my ex.

5. bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.. wise words.

dont let hoes fuck wit ya

6. Makez you just wanna be a girl for 5 minutez so you fuck em' up huh? Sorry to hear that my brotha, hope you find someone else who won't break your heart as much as she did

7. If she did that she obviously wasn't right for you... You had past reservations against getting in a relationship with her so obviously you guys had problem... Move on

8. Definitely give her the note. Itll make her feel like a total bitch

9. Fuck yes. That is, if you are the spiteful type. :devious:

10. True, she deserves it for dropping this shit on you like that. But at least she said something I guess...sorry man

11. Love's the most powerful and all consuming force there is, but it's also transient too bro. One day it's here and the next it's gone, just like that, sometimes cruelly, somtimes amicably. You're young, you'll met others and that will be that. All that's really left for you to do is adjust to that reality. It won't happen today and it probably won't happen tomorrow but it will happen. Wisdom is of little solice when it comes to heartbreak, but when the pain subsides the knowledge abides.

I can tell you from experience, that more often than not, the woman in your arms will make you forget the one that isn't.

Yep, and I'm sure you have numerous stable and meaningful relationships, right?