Well, it had to happen this way I guess.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Wet Horse Lips, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, my infatuation with a certain girl I met on this website has finally come to a end.

She is out of my life now for good it seems. I was ignored for a week, and I was concerned for her since she had been feeling fucked up after her acid trip... so I tried to contact her to see if she was okay because I CARED about her.

Nope, I get a message apparently from her father saying that they would appreciate me not contacting her ever again. So now I am obliging. I don't know what the fuck I did, but... fuck it, everyone! She's a dirty liar who doesn't have the guts to face me. Not even a good bye or a reason.

I feel like a psycho stalker outcast now, which I suppose is fitting. I only cared; I never wanted to hurt her... how could I? She is so far away.

Anyways, I realize I must move on. I wish I had her home address so I could send back all the letters and evidence of the existence of whatever we had; either that or burn it.

I'm fucking done. From now on I am going to focus on myself - I'm tired of putting myself out there and getting rejected, so I will let whatever is in store for me, come to me... whenever it does.

If it's possible mods, I request a temporary ban... I might even just start shouting obscenities and get permanently kicked. I'd be better off...

Fuck, I wonder now how it came to this.

2. It was probably her, and she found someone:( i vote that happened

3. sounds like your being a melodramatic cupcake. Suck it up, move on. If this girl is miles away, why the fuck do you care? Go get hammered or high, and fuck some bitches! I mean respectable women.

4. Bitches be crazy

don't worry about it man , plenty of other girls out there

5. I dont know why but this always helps me feel good about how pathetic I feel when I find myself where you seem to be....?

I hate love songs and I hate lovers
    I hate everything that I can't have so I hate you
    I hate love songs and I hate lovers
    I hate everything that I can't have so I hate you
    I hate movies with happy endings
    Like that one I saw where all the girls were beautiful like you
    Like you
    I hate wet dreams and masturbation
    I hate everything that feels good like sex with you
    I hate flowers and little birdies
    Makes me wanna puke when I see something cuddily like you
    I'm bored with your insanity
    I'm too tired to smile at your stupidity
    You've got the very best of me
    fell in love push came to shove but you broke so easily
    I love hate songs 'bout mass destruction
    other people's pain takes my mind off you
    I love puppies when they're road-kill
    They're too cute too live, too cute to live
    like you
    I'm bored with immortality
    I'm too tired to stick it out for eternity
    You've got the very best of me
    fell in love push came to shove and you broke so easily
    I hate love songs
    I hate love so I hate you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEa80Y3JaZU]YouTube - GWAR Carnival of Chaos- I Hate Love Songs[/ame]

6. That's pretty crazy. I almost forgot I was on the internet.

7. Well, I'm going to bed now. I have to work in the morning. I'll decide what to do tomorrow.

8. Don't let some stupid girl get to you.
    You'll move on to bigger and better things :)

9. Did yall ever meet irl?

10. [​IMG]

My only advice in this kind of situation. :cool:

Also dont get yourself banned because of a girl I understand how you feel but if I did something stupid because a girl rejected me well I might be dead today or in jail. There are about 3,500,000,000 females on this planet. Im pretty sure you will find another one eventually.

But in the mean time please refer back to the picture.

11. Mannnnnn :laughing: are you serious? An Interlove? Come on.

12. Really? Internet love drama? There is SO MUCH more to life than the internet. I cannot even understand why you feel the way you do over something so non-materialistic. The connection may have been there via letters and chat, but that does not begin to tell you anything about a person.

Just listen to yourself and realize how silly it sounds.

13. seriously man bitches be crazy and none of them are worth it just find one that fits you lol im going threw a divorce and luckily it only took 7 yrs of my life

14. [​IMG]
    Why don't you have a seat?

15. #16 Wet Horse Lips, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
    Nope, it was "not constructive" for either of us to see each other apparently. I was ready to go, but... ah fuck it man, I don't know but it's done. I cared a lot about her.

Man I'm so sad you guys have no idea what this coulda been god damn it just fuckin ban me say whatever you want but this is so cruel.

I hope you read this since you aren't answering me in any other way. I trusted you, and look what I get. Just... ugh, fuck it, you don't even deserve to be my friend. I wonder now about how much of what you said is true. Oh well, have a good life. I wish I knew what I did, but you're being a fucking child so whatever. You have no idea how low you have made me feel. Looks like the last year and a half was a waste of both of our lives.

Alright, to ensure I get banned since this place is ruined for me, fuck all of you. (I don't mean it because I like so many of you blades, but now that I said it you must punish me.)

WHL...c'mon, man. Let me get through the thread and if you want a temp ban for YOU, then I'll do it and give you my email in case you want to come back. Just don't do all of this.*RMJL

16. Dude.... you got TROLLED!

17. lookat all the rep youve got. it wasnt such a waste. we had a good run. were just poking fun at the situation, not you. and shit happens. ive been exactly where you are. and internet love thing. and then I realized that having a girl in person that you can connect with is 100x better, and you dont have to meet all awkwardly. :rolleyes:

18. Hm I guess you met her from here.

Ill just say this. If she wasnt important enough to actually meet with, shes not important enough to even mourn for over a few hours.

Ive had a few of these relationships. They never work out. Dont get banned for some girl

19. Waaaaiiiit, I just had a thought...what if she is on family vacation and when she was going to tell you, her internet was down...i dunno man shit happens, give it another week THEN freak out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.