Well, it finally happened.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Missus, Apr 1, 2013.

1. My boyfriend knocked his brother out.

So, here's the deal:

My boyfriends bike got stolen out of the garage a few days ago. We thought someone in the neighborhood was stealing bikes so he filed a police report on the missing bike. But then we started thinking....
    When his brother and his girlfriend were over we saw the bike in the garage. We hung out in the backyard the whole night basically, and so we would hear or see if someone broke in through the backyard or the garage, where the bike was and where his room is. Well, after hanging out until morning we retreated to bed. No sleep whatsoever because his mom comes in asking for her bike lock. He tells his mom it's on the bike, and she says its not there.

Long story short, we were outside during the time span that his bike must've gone missing. The only way anyone could have stolen the bike was if they opened the loud ass garage and crept in while they were "sleeping", and snuck right out, closing the garage door without waking them up.

But they weren't sleeping because they were drunk and they kept trying to hang out with us. When we refused (because his brother is gross and wanted to fuck my friends who were over from cali) they said they were going to get cigarettes. The only time we heard the garage door open was when they left and came back....
    His brother already tried to trash the bike once before and he failed. He has an issue with us and knows that the bike meant a lot to us. Especially my boyfriend because my father gave him that bike personally before he passed away. That time my boyfriend didn't touch him, but he wanted to start shit so my boyfriend choked him out and he tried to swing. It looked like his punch crumbled under my boyfriends face.

So he confronts him. His brother laughs, denies it, and leaves to some hick city for the whole day with his girl, to hide out I guess. My boy calls him up and asks respectfully, if you have or know where the bike is could you please tell us. His bitch gives him attitude and hangs up. By this point, my boyfriend is letting everyone in on how pissed he is and how this wasn't going to just pass.

Well, about a few hours ago, his brother finally shows. Things advance, my boyfriend says you're gonna tell me where it's at or we're stepping outside. His brother continues to deny it. Grabs hold of a pen like he's gonna stab my boyfriend and sits down. Shit advances even more, and my boyfriend lands the first swing. Knocks his brother straight out of the chair. Two more hits later they're on the floor choking each other out. I tried to intervene because my boyfriend is fucking meaty compared to his brother. His brother looks like a stick bug....anyways, when I tried to tell my boyfriend to calm down I couldn't because I lost my voice. So I just stood there watching. He stands up with his brother in a choke hold now and their mom yells "I CALLED THE COPS". So we left for a walk.

So now we're just chillin'. His brother is gone. No cops were called, his mom was bluffin'.
    Damn.

So how's Grasscity doin' tonight.:bongin:

2. Worldstar! WorldStar!

3. Sums up everything I planned on saying... would rep if my rep wasnt useless :)

4. So you still don't know where the bike is?? :0

5. Bro thats clearly irrelevant, her boy KNOCKED THIS DUDE OUT!!!!

6. [quote name='"MrGravityBong"']Worldstar! WorldStar![/quote]

This!!

An what kind of bike op?

7. No, I think he's way to scared now to say anything about the bike at all. :/

It wasn't an expensive bike at all, a 1990-92 schwinn woodlands. Old.

I wish I had a phone, I would've posted the vid on world star for everyone to see, fuck!!

Haha, yeah that basically summed up the night for us :p

His brother used to wrestle in highschool and he's older so he think he's the shit and that he can beat anyones ass, so he does a lot of shit and talks a lot of shit like he's untouchable. He lives in his past. Now he's just all washed up with no education, sick as fuck since he smokes like a fuckin' chimney (cigs), his body is a fail. My boy works out everyday, he doesn't smoke cigs, we only drink on the weekends, he's in school, he gets his money...
    Well, what his brother did was major. That shit is disrespectful and he should've known better. Everyone always used to disrespect us and push him around because he's a really sweet guy, second youngest in his family. He's like the gentle giant (he's 6'4" I think?), he never wanted to fight. So people started talking shit about us, talking shit to us, taking our stuff, basically taking advantage of us because we were nice, and he slowly just began to get fed up with all the bullshit and started dishing shit back. Every one watched to see last night if my boyfriend was going to back up all his talk and he did. I hope we get the bike back soon, I really do. I cried so much when I found out...but I know I should be realistic about things.
    The faces that people had on when it happened though....oh man:laughing:

8. This!!!!!

9. Portland: where people actually ride bikes