Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

well im back everybody!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crusher101, Jul 14, 2006.

1. im back after it seems like an eternity lol

for the first time in a year... thats right A YEAR i will be smoking on sunday

i cant fucking wait....:smoking:

2. Welcome back man!! and Congrats!

3. Congratulations man, did you getting off probation or something? Either way, that's awesome! It's crazy to get faded off of a few rips of dank!!! Welcome back!

4. Damn dude, your gonna get ripped. Enjoy!

5. naw it was a pressured choice from family members but i think i let the heat die down long enough

either way i got enough cash to buy a quarter and a friend owes me a cut im gonna be swimmin on sunday

6. WOW a year eh, you definately have some self control and its gonna pay off BIG time cause you're gonna get ripped of your motha fuckin assssss :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

Have fun sunday dude :cool:

7. I know that feeling.

8. it's 4:20, and this bowl's for you!!

:smoking: :smoking:

9. Welcome back crusher, to the city and to weed :smoking: (Fellow pittsburgher if I remember right?)

10. lol, I remember in a previous post you had mentioned that you hadn't smoked in a very long time. Well, congrats, I'm on the longest break I've been on. After one year of smoking, I haven't smoked for about a month now and won't be until I harvest, dry and cure whatever comes of my closet grow. But congrats on finally getting some smoke after a year of wanting and waiting.

11. thx everybody i cant wait to smoke... im gonna make sure i cant walk when im done...