Well im back baby!

Discussion in 'General' started by Xx420smokexX, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Just got home from rehab yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought and I got out 4 days early with the certificate for completing the program. I met alot of cool people. It was really a fun life experience.

2. Why were you in rehab?

3. I failed a piss test for probation

4. Wow, that's lame lol

5. Well, are you rehabilitated yet?

6. Yeah I'm coming up on 30 days clean on Monday. I'm still going to drink and smoke when I'm off probation but I'm just going to go NA meetings to help me stay away from pills. But I havnt done anything since I've been out

7. That's good news man, good luck with your life, stay green responsibly nothing else.

8. no, rehab fucking sucks. i dont know where you went, but where i got sent off to that place was a fucking living nightmare. 100% of the people there were fake ass motherfuckers preaching about how god is the only way for you to get past this, how god is the only one who listens, all this BULLSHIT. it was a 24/7 church, and i had to check myself out. it was miserable.

oh, and everyone there chain smokes.

9. Yo I gotta a lot of homies struggling with this man, good luck and remember stay natural!

10. Hey man...just a heads up! Do not tell people at the meetings you end up at that your still puffin'. They will freak out on you and won't allow you to share...TRUST!