Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, I'll be damned! It's good to be back.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DurbanPoison, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Hello all!!! :wave::wave::wave:

It's been so long since I've visited the wonderful City.... It feels almost alien.

How have all of you been? Good, I trust?

I've missed this place.... and I've finally gotten enough time to come back and hang out.:hello:

Wow.

I'll probably be around a lot more often, now a'days - since have a lot more time.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST

P.S.- I've also missed the smilies^^^^ haha ;)

2. Nice to see you posting again.

Where'd ya go?

3. Thank you, man.

And I just sort of drifted away from spending a lot of my time on the computer.... I started a routine of going out more often... spending more time with people, and concentrating on school.

Had to get my grades up.... No sense in wasting all the money to take the courses if you're just going to flunk out.

So once I got all my shit in order, and got my time managed...

I'm now able to return to some of the more time-consuming things that I enjoy.

(I tend to spend a LOT of time on here..... I find it so addicting... the atmosphere... as I'm sure you can relate. LoL)

4. Hmm, I can't honestly say I remember you, but it's been a... hazy year :D

Welcome back, man. Lookin forward to seein ya around the city.

5. LoL, it's very well I could have left before you joined... It's been quite a while.

But thank you for the hospitality nonetheless.

I likewise look forward too seein' ya around. ^_^

6. I just joined a couple of weeks ago but welcome back man. ;)

100th post WOOO!

7. Thank you. And congrats on your 100th post!

8. I remember you Durban. Glad to have you back my friend.

9. Thank you sir. It is definitely good to be back!

10. Wow, it's been a while. Nice to see you posting again! :wave:

11. That it has, my friend.

By chance, could anyone update me on the current sig specs? I'm sure it's changed since I've been gone - and I'd like to get one up as soon as I can.

Glanced and didn't see a sticky.... but I may have just overlooked it.

Any info would be much obliged.

12. Sup dude, seems like a lot of people leaving this site, glad to see a vet coming back.

13. right on

14. Have you been blazing since you left the city?

CaliCoast- You've amassed such an absurd amount of posts in 2 months haha. Stop typing and start roasting dude. :p

15. Hey, good to see you around again :wave:

The City is good like that, come and go..but you'll always be family!:cool:

Here ya go:
    1. Signature Limits: All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images.
    Text Signatures: 4 lines normal size OR 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size.

I was away myself for a while and when I came back I tried to have a big ass sig lol, so I needed this too ;)

:smoke:

16. welcome back.

17. LOL thank you very much
    and thank you as well.

18. LOL, just another GC geek here I guess. You bet I'm roasted.

19. well im pretty new but welcome back man iv seen a few of ur posts and glad to c ur gunna be posting more:hello:

20. who's you? I'm SmokinBroccoli. Nice to meet you.