Well, I went and dun goofed.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by giantantwithahat, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Merry Christmas all! 

I got some xmas day problems. 

Popped 5 beans, 2 critical kush, one og kush, one exodus cheese and one unknown that was labelled something like AANK. 

It's been 5ish weeks since they went into the soil (the AANK and the OG kush had a weeks headstart) and the AANK strain is now starting to flower. It's a god damned auto. The little bugger is already stinking out my room. In fact I've had make a crude venting system with a hose pipe and a bottle of Evian to went it out the window just now(haven't got a carbon filter yet, silly me, was waiting until I was ready to put them into flower).

The thing is already stretching. It's going to be double the size of my other plants any day now.

What do I do, slam em into flower early? The one that's into flower is about 14 inches tall now, so you can get an idea of how tall the others are. 

Attached Files:

2. How much longer were u wanting to veg for(if they were all photos)?

3. Veg your photos longer it'll pay off more in the end.

Another 2 weeks at least, they're only 6-8 inches tall.

I want to, but urgh, the auto is going to take off in the next few weeks. 

Guess I'm upgrading my CFL to a 400w HPS and getting a carbon filter. 

5. Just veg as normal for the photos and ignore the hell out of the auto.,,,it will do what it does regardless of what kind of light you put on it.....

6. Your photos should yield more than your auto. If you put them into flowering now your cutting yourself short big time. I would veg them until your autos done and then flip them to flowering. Also if you flip to 12-12 your auto will be getting less light than it should which will cause it to produce even less.

7. I did several autos and one photo last cycle. I took the photo out and placed a 32 gallon trash can over it to rest while I kept the autos on the 18/6.

Once the autos were harvested I the photo (papaya) took the room by herself. My guess is a solid 3 plus ozs out of the photo. No scales here but filled 4 kerr jars up and still curing.

next time I am doing OG Kush (photo) and may put just one auto in the mix. my best results have been sticking with no more than 2 different strains at a time. Just easy to manage in my small grow tent.