Well i wasnt going to throw it away...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrOpEnEr, May 11, 2011.

1. You two last dudeskis are cool y'all. It seems like y'all understand the little pleasures we must appreciate in life.

And yes herbalpainkilla...ain't nothing like a fine ass!

A bluntski to that later on to that, pay day babay!

2. #22 4Sheezy, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You don't cherish your relationship if you're playing grab ass with a girl at work. If it's so ok, tell your girlfriend about it.

Sorry I'm not cool because I don't condone cheating.

3. That's cheating, and yes you're a total douche. The story was also horribly written, very boring, and nothing actually happened.

D-

4. someone is WHIPPED...............

5. Respect =/= Whipped. Maybe as you mature, you will realize that.

6. #26 4Sheezy, May 13, 2011
    No, not at all. Since when does respecting your partner mean you're whipped?

Edit: ninja'd, thanks jelly.

7. interacting with a member of the opposite sex, even if a bit sexual, is fine. its a fucking GIRLFRIEND not a wife.

maybe you need to loosen up your collar as well......

8. Agreed with the above. Playing grabass makes me feel as if I still have my naturally hardwired animalistic instincts to seek to reproduce. However, being highly evolved I hold th reigns on these instincts. My gf says its cheating when I fall for someone else, kiss somebody, or have sex with someone. I just flirt and enjoy my manly abilities to turn girls on and nothing more. Geesh, some "men" like brad paisley says think "it's cool to be feminized." But to each their own, no hate here, just love. Just sayin' again I had a fantastic day. Oh and the story was poorly written cuz I'm on my phone whilw working, but I'm done with my responsibilities so I can pretty much do whatever the f* I want. Good day sirs!

9. Someone has a huge ego.

10. Fucking lol

11. I've never seen so much hate in one thread. So this guy grabs some coworker's ass? What the fuck is the big deal, it's not like he's screwing her then going to see his GF.

12. #32 4Sheezy, May 13, 2011
    Except at the beginning you said, "I see my "cheekies" who's the girl I'm trying to fuck and I call her cheekies because she has a beautifully gorgeous ass. I get to grab all over that ass and I mean spank it, pinch it, bite it...anything! But she won't put out just yet."

This isn't respect for your girl, she won't put out yet means you've tried or are still trying to fuck her. It's not just some light flirting.

13. Are you fucking me? You don't consider grabbing all over another girl "cheating"?

That's the shittiest thing I've ever heard. I hope your girlfriend finds out about your "Cheekies" soon, you don't deserve her love.

14. you know how you know you have a girlfriend? you use condoms with the other girls

15. andddddd our dickoftheWEEK!.....