Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well...I was going to roll a joint, but then I watched manswers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fredbear, Feb 27, 2012.

1. They reported that when smoking j's you only get 14% of the the thc
    under a bong you get 78%
    and vaping you get 98%

2. Those numbers have to be off...

3. Seconded on the numbers being off. I take a puff or two or a joint, and I'm good, I smoke the same amount in a bong I get the same effect.

4. seriously i get far more baked off of a joint than i do with anything else. of course there is more weed in a joint but i figure i get a good amount when i smoke it. also how could they test that? idk i never take anything on manswers seriously...

5. I haven't watched Manswers since they said I could take a shit with my dick.

6. Numbers are wrong. Yes bongs conserve more. And vapes get you way higher. But the difference in potency is not that high.

7. J's are so convenient. Mad chill, everyone has their own opinions on what work best. Those numbers are retarded just smoke the freaking weed lmao!

8. Yeah those numbers got to be off

9. Vaporbongin'

10. Lmfao, that would be awesome.

11. i try and tend to get baked no matter what i smoke...if you're different your smoking crap.

12. found this digging around here its from 2006 feb 26

i took psych in HS last year and i know what tour talking about. this is not the case here. there are acutual physcial propertys in diffeent toking methods that cause different highs and different effects. we all know a vapo high is different from anything else (because different cannabanoids are recived by the body that evaporate at the flick of a lighter so we dont ingest them when smoking) eating is way different. because then the body processes EVERYTHING! bongs genrally rip people up more because you recive 45% more thc/cannabanoids then you do with a joint. joints are very wasteful so i only toke them if im on the go. bongs are also much healther.

ok thats what i researched today. (i was allowed to do my final project on this with THC and stuff so i did a SHIT load of research)

edit: ok this is what i found out of my old notes:
    vaporizers are 95% effective
    bongs are 75% effective
    bubblers (depending on size) are 65% effective
    bowls/cig bats are GENRALLY only about 55%-60% effective
    joints/blunts are 35% effective

13. How about you stop reading numbers and try it for yourself. If you aren't getting high off a joint, you are doing something terribly wrong.

14. Don't believe everything you see on TV man...

15. #15 GreenCrackYUM, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    Yeah I take nothing on manswers serious. Those numbers are not right.

I just did this off the top of my head, no idea if it's even the correct way to measure this.

If you had a strain with 18 percent THC, and smoked a joint of it getting only 14% of that THC, you would get 2.52% of the total THC in the weed.

After rereading that, I don't think I did that correctly lol

16. erowid had something like this on marijuana a few years back as far as i remeber though it was more like

joint, 30%

blunt, 50%

glass spoon, 60%

bong, 75&

vape, 98%

17. Are you shittin' (LOL) me? Imagine going to take a piss, and suddenly you start POOPING OUT OF YOUR DICK!

There should only be TWO things coming out of my cock, and poop is not one of them.

18. how about you explain this to me....I get probably the same amount of high with one trench (mflb)as I do with one joint and the same amount of weed I can use in my extreme Q vape will last a whole lot longer and get way higher

BUT

the vape high seems not to last as long

19. Fuck sake these "satistics" dont mean shit. Go get some experience smoking different ways, assess how your body reacts and which you enjoy the most, then repeat. Critical thinking and self-awareness are fucking dead....

20. Those numbers have to be wrong. I can usually get pretty high from smoking a j