Well I was eventually gonna get caught:(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stickyicky1014, Feb 3, 2009.

1. So her it goes, i was just at another day of class and at about 5th period and my phone was dead so i was in computer class so i snnuck to the back of the class and started charging my phone, right as the bell rang to lunch i unplugged it from the wall and took it to lunch and as i was waslking to meet up with my boys as im turning my phone on i see a text from dad and the first word is cop!!!!!!! Im like FUCK! so i open the text and its my dad saying his cop freind called him today and found out what was going on(Im stupid for doing it) and he says that im dead and shit and i said that was bullshit , i said i had no idea what he was talking about. so he texts me saying "oh yea i found your scale baggies and large stash of pot. immediatly my life flashed before my eyes! so ispent the rest of the day texting my dad back trying to cover it up using the scale so i dont get gipped exuse hahah but anyways the day was horrible so i finally arrive home and my dad isnt home! but i look where my stash is and its missing of course! so im freaking out rite now and keep in mind my stash was 21grams of Master OG Kush, a bowl, a scale and baggies. So i text him where are you, he doesnt text back, he walks in the house 15 minutes later and walks in my room. the first thing is why did i get that call today? and i said i dont know and all this so this all ended in him asking what he should do with my stuff. Keep in mind my dad doesnt mind me smoking if i keep it on the DL, but not distributing ever. So it ended up with him walking away saying ill think about it overnight! Meanwhile im freaking out about how i cant burn tonight and i wont be able to sleep! so he coms back in and we talk and he says what if he gives me a few pices a week from the stash and im like wtf hell no! I had to get rid of it wayyyyy quicker you know?! So finally he agrees to give me my whole stash and my pipe and a lighter back but scale is gone:( I was extremly happy right now since im blazed of some Kush but damn im 25 down for a sclae and a little scared bout the cops hahaha lol but damn was this a scary freakin day? Post what you thkink GC

2. Your dad is a horrible parent !

3. #3 jhchawk, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    `

4. Your dad should have done what you said he was gonna do before. On the other hand he was wrong for going through your shit without you there. Unless that's for your friends it sounds like you are a middle man who smokes from his own supply.

5. Wow, that dad is a pretty awful person for ONLY letting you keep your stash (minus the scale).

Dude, you got lucky, very very lucky. The mere fact that your Dad isn't all down your throat about smoking puts you in a much better position than most kids who get caught. God forbid you can't smoke one night? I'd get started on learning some self control (not in a mean way, but I would highly suggest it if you "need" it that bad).

Good luck with the police and everything, though, hopefully nothing happens there.

6. Compared to most brainwashed parets, you got extremely lucky.

7. I couldn't even read the OP's post. I looked at it and my eyes went all buggy... the only two words I got out of it was:

"FUCK"
    "Master OG Kush"

8. May I mention that you don't need to start every sentence with SO. It's a conjunction. It goes in the middle of sentences. Unless those weren't periods and the whole thing is a run-on sentence.

9. anyone else find the name "MASTER OG KUSH"

really fucking funny?

10. Makes me think of "Master Shake" for some reason..

11. i want ur dad. as long as he dosent steal my herb.

12. lol:smoking:

13. ugnnn so.....fuck it nevermind

14. Listen too your dad, dont sell dope.Its cool enough hes letting you blaze, respect his wishes. He's been where your at I would bet if hes leting you toke.

I advise you do something besides smoke weed.Don't let the weed controll you, its not even that powerfull in that sense.

Take it easy.

15. This man knows what he is talking about. Your dad will love you no matter what you do so why not make him happy?

16. for all you jackasses talking shit about the bud i burn why dont u check my pickup thread before you talk shit. Assholes.

17. damn my stomich sunk too.
    i went threw the same thing, just not as hard core.
    my pops got my scale stolen from his work.
    i was pissed.
    but i had a back up digi, my old one.

18. 1.) your dad is a bad parent
    2.) i can barely understand your languange.
    3.)you need to relax, I know that you think that you need weed to sleep, but you don't.

19. ur dads not a bad parent, infact its cool he lets you blaze. but selling is a different story, if if yo pops dont like you selling, then dont.
    you shoulda said u bought the scale so you dont get ripped off :D

20. Could have been worse.
    At least you didnt have a dick stepdad like me that calls the cops on you!

You got lucky brotha.

Happy toking :wave: