Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well..I thought it was sprayed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoeObey, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I'm from the UK, and if you don't already know, there is a lot of weed that gets sprayed by some sort of chemical to add weight, i thought i had some because it smelled really fuelly, and it was quite oily and wasn't burning well, but after drying out for 2 days, i took some pics (i know it's difficult to tell), and even though i was convinced it was messed with.. it just looks good..no other way of putting it, i zoomed in and it does look like trichs.. rather than grit or whatever, can i get opinions?

[​IMG]

2. Seems like nice aligned trichomes to me. See if they fall off easy, if they stick than it could be.

3. SOME shake off when i purposely scrape with my finger, but when i shake it, nothing falls off.

4. That would be good enough for me. And honestly if it was sprayed it was probably just the spice/k2 type of chemical. Not going to harm you...at least not once.

But when you shake it the trichomes shouldnt come off.

5. A less zoomed in picture if anyone has advice

[​IMG]

6. bro,
    this i s like thread number 5? that youve done this same thing.
    i think your weed is good dude. if ANYTHING is out of the ordinary
    you would definitly know. that weed looks awesome actually/.

7. Dude you're fucking fine just smoke it you baby

8. Yeah, sorry about the shitty spam, cheers.

9. someone cant trim for shit
    & if you're lucky youll make it
    to fifty with only a smidge of throat
    cancer or something
    BURN DOWN, BRO

10. a good test is to put a piece of a nug in your mouth and rub it against your teeth. I think if it feels gritty (sandy) then it has been sprayed with fake thc.

*edit* after looking into it a bit I think the above applies for sand glass and metal contamination.
    Sorry guys

11. troll.. or if you're serious, why do you think that?