well, i think they are all girls! ha, who am i kidding!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NewJackCity, Aug 22, 2008.

1. #1 NewJackCity, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    heres a few pix, they are all at about the same time (except the really small one) which is 4-5 weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now, see te crazy one where its growing like V's and they (2 plants) look like a head of lettuce and are growing OUT instead of UP, whats with that? lol

also, i have never had male plants, i know that they look like grapes on a vine, but any of these look like males?

thanks

EDIT: SO i just did some more reading from this link ~> http://www.rollitup.org/general-marijuana-growing/4298-males-females.html#post33474

and it would APPEAR that 3 of my plants are dominant indica strais, i believe, can someone please clarify that the biggest 3 are infact already pre-flowering and are females?

2. Take a close up on the node region.

3. My bad... computers fucked up lookin good.

4. I didn't see any flowers at all.
    looks too early to tell yet

5. ^^^^ yeah agreed. my computers really slow and i just saw the pic. a lil early

6. thanks fellas

they are alooking great for sho, i need at least one may be 2 to be females (mothers i mean) if teh rest are female that would be awesomee haha

7. if it grows outward too much for your comfort, prune off the lower branch to force growth upward. cover the the bottom branch above the node with a paper funnel (from a gas station) free, paint it black, split it wrap the lower branch, 12 o 12 off for 2 weeks, it will show its sex, then take it off it will rever back to veg. must be consistant with 12 on 12 off at the same time every day. No light on bottom branch at all during off periods. good luck:wave: