well i think i just saw a pedofile or some weird old man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pieanator, Aug 14, 2009.

1. well i was at the park with a few friends and this old man came up to us he took like 4 minutes just to walk to us idk what was with him he walked so slow and started looking at us real fucking funny. He got to us and hes like do you guys want to come fishing with me in a real fucked up voice...i was baked and my friends wernt anyway i was like wtfis this and my friends are like..wtf haha because everythign about him screamed pedo..his voice, his face , what he wore , and idk you know those pedos you see on tv he looked exactly like one he kept picking all the rubish up near us and he asked this friend whos a girl about what schoo she went to and he randomly went ''whats your christian name'' hes fucking weird

so wtf was that lol i didnt think that cause im high but my friends even aggreed btw im really baked right now more than before but yeah help a ***** out lol

2. Hahaha, oh no!

I run into these types of people all the fucking time, and it's worse because I'm female! I always feel like I'm on the verge of rape.

No, but seriously, I was at the mall the other day and I stopped at the purse kiosk. The guy that usually works it (chill ass indian dude) wasn't there. Some old fat guy was in his place, and he started getting all close behind me, hyperventilating and shit. Finally, when I was checking out, he asked me what high school I went to (hello!? I don't, been out for two years!) and wanted to know where I parked!?

Why are these people free?

See, this is why I can't wait to pick up some weed. Haven't had a sack of my own in over two months. Once I get it shit like this just rolls off my back.

3. Calling him a pedophile instead of just a pervert implies that you are a child.

4. dude im not a child this guy is fucked....i know he is a pedo file hes just one of those people you know are fucked in the head i hate how people assume other people are under 18 even though alot of people are lol

5. hahaha oh damn youmust be pretty hott ;) haha nah but um shit it was really scary i swear he was gonna like kill us all somehow (i was high ahah) but yeah damn i havent smoked in ages as welll since my panic attack ahah

6. If he WAS a pedophile and you're over 18, he probably wouldn't have been attracted to you. Just because he was fucked in the head doesn't mean he likes little kids. Just saying.

7. lol he's got an interesting point here.

I was approached one time while trippin hardcore on shrooms in the middle of this lagoon-type thing at about 2 or 3am by this creepy old short fat guy with big ass glasses. I was standing around walking back in forth for about 5 minutes because well.. i was fucking tripping and trying to find where we stashed the pipe/weed because of cops about an hour earlier.

Anyway this random dude approaches me so I say.... Hello?...

he said: hello.

me:Can I help you?

creepy pervert: I don't know... what do you want to do?

me: what the FUCKKKKKKK GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!

I'm 100% sure this was real and he said that to me because he snickered and walked off very casually.

Fucking creeps out there dude.

8. Probably a nice old man who is a little lonely :/. If you doubt he could overpower you, you should have obliged him. Then when your out there fishing you could whip out your piece and smoke him up.

I think you missed out on a good experiance, imo.