Well... I think I fucked up

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by boatdock, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Blades, I have once again got myself in a situation that's all sorts of fucked, so as usual protocol when I can't decide what hell to do I'm gonna see what y'all think.

There's this girl I had been texting for a while, she's 20 with a 3 year old. I went over to her place for the first time last night, and ended up having sex 4 different times.

Weeks earlier we were talking about her kid, and I gathered she was now on birth control.

So this is probably one of the sexiest girls I've been with so tearing dat ass up multiple times wasn't a problem. After we did it for the third time she asks me if I went yet, which lead to me learning she was NOT on birth control. I blew three motherfuckin loads before I knew she wasn't on the pill. She didn't give any kinda heads up or anything. The fourth time I pulled out, but seriously there must be 948888882625561727655177 sperm in there.

She got off her period recently so idk if that means she's ovulating or not. Honestly I'm like.......fuck. She feels like the morning after pill is the same as abortion...

Unless y'all have any suggestions the best option I can see is to telepathically tell my sperm to abort mission.

2. [quote name='"boatdock"']Blades, I have once again got myself in a situation that's all sorts of fucked, so as usual protocol when I can't decide what hell to do I'm gonna see what y'all think.

There's this girl I had been texting for a while, she's 20 with a 3 year old. I went over to her place for the first time last night, and ended up having sex 4 different times.
    went yet, which lead to me learning she in there.
    best option I can is to telepathically tell my sperm to abort mission.[/quote]

Stupid bitches man.. I refuse to have sex with a religious nutcase

3. well your fucked.

4. ... what? Morning after=abortion? I am not surprised that she got pregnant around 16 and got a kid at 17...
    also.. might want to get an STD test. If she is THAT oblivious to birth control and had a kid at that age I really think it might be a good idea... Not sure how much protection she had against STDs but from the information inferred from the original post I got a strong feeling she don't practice safe sex much at all.

5. She really learned from her mistakes didnt she!? Shit, hope shes not pregnant though!

6. Damn...what's with all these preggo scares?

OP, the most important time to take the pill
    on time is in the 3rd week, the week before
    her cycle is usually when women ovulate.

Now you can get pregnant if you have sex
    during your period, if the egg hasn't been...
    idk...expelled. Rare cases, but it happens.

:p

If she just came off her period then it's highly
    unlikely that an egg was present during the
    time you had sex. The first two weeks or so,
    you should be in the clear. You never know,
    your boys might not be good swimmers.

:confused_2:

Lesson of the week: Condoms, or BC, or both.
    Protect yourselves from the horror that is:

"I might be pregnant."

Good luck.

7. If it's any consolation I've thought about it and I really like this girl, she's really into me, and if she did get pregnant I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen.

Is it bad of me to find the fact that she has a kid already a reason I wouldn't want to be with her?

8. Nah...I think most people would think twice about it.

Mm hmm...

9. [quote name='"DancingVinodini"']Damn...what's with all these preggo scares?

OP, the most important time to take the pill
    on time is in the 3rd week, the week before
    her cycle is usually when women ovulate.

Now you can get pregnant if you have sex
    during your period, if the egg hasn't been...
    idk...expelled. Rare cases, but it happens.

:p

If she just came off her period then it's highly
    unlikely that an egg was present during the
    time you had sex. The first two weeks or so,
    you should be in the clear. You never know,
    your boys might not be good swimmers.

:confused_2:

Lesson of the week: Condoms, or BC, or both.
    Protect yourselves from the horror that is:

"I might be pregnant."

Good luck.[/quote]

So your saying that it's likely that the egg isn't present until after a week or two?

10. Put a morning after pill in her drink or some shit. Goddamn what a stupid cunt. Like abortion? You kidding me? Yeah, DEFINITELY not surprised she had a kid at 16

11. right when you heard that you should have immediatly punched her in the vagina

12. #12 JuicyGoose, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012

The morning after pill isn't an abortion. It's something she should use. Besides, if she's so into preserving life then why not have a little more respect for yours and not lead you to believe she's being smart by using birth control. Fucking dumb bitch. I'm sorry, but she's the typical, pretty dumbass.

However, if she just got over her period then the chances are pretty slim (of her getting pregnant). But if she got over her period like a week ago then you might want to freak out. The only reason being, that yes, you usually ovulate about 14 days into your cycle, but sperm can live in the woman's body for, in the right conditions, up to a week and not all woman ovulate at 14 days, some slightly earlier and some slightly later.

Has she ever taken birth control before? If yes, then this bitch is just trying to trap someone into playing daddy to her previous child because there is no way a girl who's been on birth control can have any problem with the morning after pill... it's the same thing, just highly concentrated and if taken properly within the next two days the chances for pregnancy before you take the pill are slim to none.

Good luck. Next time, use a fucking condom. Seriously, it's not that hard and birth control doesn't do shit again AIDS.

13. It's likely...not 100% positive of course.

Most women have a 28 day cycle.
    Ovulation varies between women
    but the common ovulation period
    is 11-14 days from their last period.

If you're on BC, (which I know she's
    not) it's usually the 3rd week in the
    pack where you should be on point
    with taking the pill on time.

14. She just told me her period was the 1st-7th , and this happened two nights ago. So...

15. So wait wait wait... Gotta ask... Did she actually tell you she was on birth control or did you just assume she was?

Either way, this should serve as a reminder to every man reading this. WRAP THAT SHIT UP.

You do not even know how many situations I've heard of where a guy says "Oh, she said she was on birth control" or "she said she couldn't get pregnant" right before they get taken to court and are sucked into child support payments for the next 18 years.

Stop thinking with your dicks and start realizing that some bitches will take you for every penny you're worth if you so much as give them the chance to do so. :p

Not hating on you OP, just a PSA to any other male who might be reading this thread.

Best of luck to you either way.

16. Sucks man, not gonna lie, I was in love with my ex when she took my virginity. Still wouldn't have put it in her without a condom if I hadn't had her IUD wires poke my finger while I was fingering her. Granted there were also medical reasons she'd never carry a pregnancy to completion.

Also I want to emphasize that you can get a girl pregnant even if you don't finish inside her.

17. I'm gonna have to go with Girly on this one and say that it REALLY sounds like she's trying to hook you into being her babies's daddy. Confront her about the morning after pill, make it clear to her that you won't play the daddy role, and if she really refuses then just walk the fuck out, no looking back.

Good Growing and Happy Toking!

18. The awful truth about your point is, the much weaker counterargument that im going to pose seems to overrule yours in most cases, including for myself

The simple fact is, sex with condoms is shit. And as long as people seek thrills, they wont use rubbers and hope that the girl aint lying, or pull out just before.

Its a sad truth.

19. Yeah, so I guess the simple fact is that men who can't "wrap" (haha) their minds around wrapping their dick for the sake of not having a child probably, in a sense, deserve what they get.

From a woman who has seen many a man spend thousands of dollars in court or be drained of their entire life savings all because of a woman who said she was on birth control or said she couldn't get pregnant...

I mean, if you can't look beyond the next hour and realize what you might be getting yourself into, then I suppose there's nothing any of us can say to help you. Best of luck to your bank account. :p

20. #20 Lerf, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012