Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

well i rolled my first dutch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjizzle, Feb 21, 2009.

1. and i think i rolled it to loosely cause its running like a mofo. should i just stop and unroll it then smoke some bowls or should i just keep smoking it even though its running extremely fast

2. smoke some bowls def

3. this is a dumb question. do you like wasting weed or not?

4. Yea deff dont let it run. Keep practicing though, I jsut learned how to roll J's nicley today haha. It took afew fuined spliffs and blunts of practice but it isnt too hard.

Try rolling out a ciggs tabaco and practice rollingin some zig zags for rolling practcie. Blunts and joints are different but pretty similar I think