Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

well i need some help guys

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iTOKE719, May 23, 2010.

1. I don't know,man. I would jus tell them that grounding me won't do shit and I'm not stopping jus because they have a problem. :wave:

2. If you're 18 you could technically get your dad in trouble for doing that, unless the computer actually belongs to him (if he bought it..).

If it is your computer by law he was breaking the Data Protection Act of 1998.

But seeing as he's your father you're not gonna go and take him to court (lol) but you could bring it up and tell him that he was in the wrong, and that you are allowed to look at whatever the fuck you want because the internet is for everybody.

Personally I never smoke in my parents house (actually I have twice but they were out on a weekend trip somewhere both times) I usually go to the park with my friend that lives near me or go in his loft. I'm moving out in September so I'll be smoking whenever I want then :smoking:

3. Tell them you smoke pot/have smoked pot because it stresses you out too much knowing that your parents are snooping around your shit ....

-or-

Tell them you smoke pot/have smoked pot because you had been binge drinking since you were 13 and that pot is your safer alternative ....

Haha but seriously, no one here knows your parents, so you will have to handle this one on your own.

College has been spectacular for me. I wake up, smoke in my living room. I come down, smoke in my bedroom. Get hungry, smoke on the balcony and eat. Eat too much and get full, smoke in the living room again. LOL it's the life man!!

4. Wait a second!!!! Think about who you parents are. As a parent I can tell you that who your parents are is going to tell you about what it would take to convince them you are right. Should you show them the union??? Well, if they believe what they see on tv - yes. If they work in a menial job - yes. But if they went to college or have a lot of responsibility at work or just plain common sense, probably not. I went to college. I believe in studies more than slick media with a pro marijuana bias.

This link is Medical MJ studies tons of them. Pull out some good ones and print them out.

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana/525051-granny-storm-crows-mmj-reference-list.html

This one is studies on Marijuana Facts - print them out.

Myths and Facts About Marijuana

This one is tons of studies on MJ (particularly good ones, if you don't do the others, do these) - print them out & not just the abstract, but click the link and print the study

Marijuana | Drug War Facts

You will have time on your hands to do this since your grounded. Do the work! Make it nice!

Sammy

5. Not really true. First I doubt the OP paid for the computer but even if he did, he's in his Father's house and on his property, and anything he does on said property is subject to his parents' supervision. If he tried to bring a suit or charges the judge would dismiss it.

6. All you could really do is encourage them to research marijuana a bit and get them to realize the truths from all the bullshit they most likely believe. If you make / made good grades and/or do extracurricular activities and are going to college, you can use these things to your advantage.

Its a shame, alcohol and cigarettes claim so many lives through addiction, accidents, illness and cancer and it tears families apart...but people act this way towards marijuana. Its mind boggling. Sigh... good luck.

7. Id say try this link