Well i need some advice...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fadelesstea, Apr 21, 2011.

1. So as we all know it's 420, and my sister and her friend thought it would be a good idea to skip school. Well as you can imagine our mom was PISSED. So she starts reading my sisters txt msgs, and finds out my sisters plans to buy a pipe. One thing leads to another and she starts asking if I smoke weed, well I told her I did ( which I've wanted to do for a while actually), and now she thinks she has failed us as a parent. So idk what to make of all this. So any ways, she is anti marijuana and doesn't want anything to do with it, and I'm not sure what to do.

2. Your screwed bro.

3. She doesn't want anything to do with it? Just go for a walk and smoke or don't smoke at home. She doesn't need to know anything about it.

4. You told her when she asked? That was the worst possible time to tell her.

5. #6 Fadelesstea, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well ya I never smoke in the house and it's always at friends places, or in a park just a block away.

6. Well any way we talked after she cooled down and ya don't want to get to personal but I think we are on the same page now.
    Sister is fucked tho. lol

7. seems like your being honest probably did alot for you there. or thats just my guess, seeing as i dont rlly know you or your madre.

8. how old is your sister? If you want to earn your moms respect, be honest with her. Pull her to the side and tell her she didn't fail as a parent and its just cannabis. Go over the pros of cannabis and how you do it responsibly. I learned its best to be honest as your mom will learn she can trust you by being honest.

Best of luck

9. Show her The Union.

10. #11 Fadelesstea, Apr 21, 2011
    Ya it's been the first time I've actually had a good talk with her for a long while. just glad it's out there now.

11. #12 Fadelesstea, Apr 21, 2011
    Ya, great movie btw

12. im so baked when i first saw it i thought it said

"need a smoking device" im like dont be all brother :smoke:

13. #14 Fadelesstea, Apr 21, 2011
    She most definitely heard all the propaganda that has given weed it's bad name.

14. im seriously now...
    if you are 18, tell her to get the fuck off your back and move out.