Well, I messed up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NOTaPIE, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Ok, so yesterday was going to be a really awesome day. I haven't smoked in a month or two, and I'll be hanging with my best buddy and all. So it's going good, we're toking bowls, some homemade O was brought out and it was all good. Until he mentions about the 8 kpins I had brought with me. So we take 4 each, and after they all kicked, I blacked out. My mom was supposed to pick me up whenever, but she never got the directions to the house. So it's like 4 hours past when she was suppose to pick me up and she starts calling the house and all this. The first time my friend picks up the phone, and my mom asked for me, apparently I was sleeping. She called again, this time I pick up the phone and of course i'm all fucked up beyond help. So she knows this. My bro drives me home, and I don't remember the rest of the night. This morning I get woken up by my mom who had just went through my bookbag looking for a paper she needed. Found a bunch of morning glory seeds (legal so it didn't matter) and a couple grav bowls.
    Right now we're living with some family friends and my mom showed them the seeds and all that. They had no idea what the seeds were, and thought they were some hard drugs so they decide to call the cops on me against my mom's say. So now I have a charge of having paraphenalia against me. How bad of a punishment do you think that'll be?

P.S. The cop said he knew was the morning glory seeds were populary used for, so he wouldn't give them back. I told him I was growing a garden.

2. damn that sucks.
    first time offender probation prolly... its not all that bad, just annoying.

sorry tho bro.

3. Yeah, I was suppose to get an 1/8 from him too, now he's pissed at me and I prolly can't get one now.

4. yeah first time charge you'll most likely get unsupervised probation which is basically nothing at all. No worries man as long as your lawyer knows what hes doing you'll get off with a slap on the wrist on probably no drug tests at all.

Good luck none the less.

5. #6 alaskagrown, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    hi,
    sorry to hear about gettin busted dude..

plead not guilty and pay a fine if you can...try to keep it off your record no matter what...it will come back on you...nowa days they look at all that when you are getting hired..

i hope your not in georgia because down there if you get busted with a JOINT or a PIPE etc...you AUTOMATICALLY LOSE your license and have to pay $$$ and take a drug course to get them back! hope thats not a law where you live..

most places wont hire you if you have 2 misdemeanors and three tickets...unless it is a small company or something...any of the big companies will check you out...

hope that plays out in your favor..dont ever admit it was yours even if you get caught red handed...dont say anything except name and phone...etc..keep quiet...when they say...will you answer some questions ...say...i would prefer to speak to an attorney first. after that they cant question you. you wont be able to talk your way out of anything once they have the goods on you...so dont tell them anything...about anything...

anyway...i have to ask ...what is a kpins? and what are the morning glory seeds for? you aint plantin no garden are you?

i guess i am just too old all of a sudden!

check ya later

AKgrown

6. I slipped up, i started talking to the police and answering questions (mostly lies but whatever) I only remembered my right to remain silent halfway through. I have an excuse, they got me right as i just woke up, in fact i was woken up for their arrival. But this is a first time offense in Pennsylvania, so any ideas about probation or fines and all that?

Kpin is the short term for klonopin, or Clonazepam. Pretty much like xanxax, they're both benzo's. the morning glory seeds were for tripping. They have something in them called LSA and that will make you trip. And lol, I'm not planting any gardens anytime soon, I just said that so I might get them back.