Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

well, i just had a fright..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pterodactylpoke, Jan 23, 2012.

1. I've never felt my stomach drop so fast..

My roommate just told me that fire safety was in my room. She didn't think to mention that they were going through all of the rooms, or that they were just checking to make sure the fire alarms were functioning correctly. Luckily, all my stuff was put away. There was some incense out, though, which I'm pretty sure isn't allowed, either. Oh, the wonders of college dorms.

2. cool story bro

3. Theres a section for story telling just so you know, if you post stuff like this in apprentice you will get negative reviews typically haha.

Sucks man, they put you in maximum security yet?

4. ha, some maintenance guy came in to change the batteries in the fire alarms and I KNOW my bong was just chillin on my desk.

He either didn't notice, or didn't care

5. Saw it, searched for the stash.
    Took mad bong hits.
    :hello:

6. Hey guys sorry to barge in, just here to check the fire alarms and...OH MY GOD what is that?! Criminals!

7. "DUDE! ITS COOL... I'm a whale biologist:cool: "

8. Yeah because the high school dropout checking your fire alarms totally cares that you smoke weed.