Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, I have anxiety

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by CT Burnin, Sep 2, 2009.

1. I have a bad case of anxiety at least a good half of the day depending on where, what I am doing. I am going to set up an appt with my doctor soon to get this resolved. I am also moving to California in about a year - year and a half, would I be able to get a medical licence

2. well depends, are you appling for it in cali? if so most likely. i live in michigan right now and have extreme anxiety as well but there program up here is just beggining and is kinda confusing, hopefully ill b able to get a card soon :hello:

3. Right now I live in Connecticut, but will be moving to Cali in a year or so. So, when I go there I just want to go to a pro-pot doctor and talk to him because I dont want to be on pills. I smoke and I know that it helps. I just want to know...I hope...if I can get a medical licence

4. Most likely, as long as you have a documented case of anxiety that exists prior to your visit to a doctor who specializes in recommending MMJ.

Also, make sure you make yourself familiar with the laws and qualifying conditions prior to your move.

5. in cali you should be able to get it, no where else though right now for just anxiety.

6. so youre getting mmj for your anxiety?

if anything mj makes my anxiety worse.

7. That most likely has more to do with the illegality of MJ in your area, not the MJ itself. You're probably more worried because it's illegal and you don't want to get caught. That goes away when you become a MMJ patient.

8. Yeah I'd have to agree. MJ is worse for anxiety long term (personal experiance)

9. I'm gonna have to disagree. I've had severe anxiety for the past 4 years which causes me to have chronic nausea and stomach cramping. MJ is the ONLY thing that has helped (despite trying several different prescription medicines) and I'm getting my MMJ recommendation saturday.

Different strokes for different folks. Cannabis has made me paranoid maybe once, 99% of the time it acts as a fantastic relaxant to the mind and body :D

10. Have you tried the usually advice for anxiety?

Running
    Eating healthy
    Less Caffine
    Quit smoking cigs if you do.

Probably the best advice. And works better than any medicine you can get.