Well i guess this is the right place

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by WrathofAmon, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Oh know how everything is made up of atoms? Well what if each atom was a small little universe, and our universe is just an atom on some thing greater? Theoretically there would be an infinite number of universes!

Am I just high, or does this get you thinking? And by the way, this isn't the first time I've thought about this idea

2. I am a walking group of universes? Thinking about sex just got weird. Sorry to the aliens that reside around my penis.

3. Hahaha, I didn't think of that.

4. You know, I've had that exact same thought. It's fun to think about

5. ever hear of fractals?

6. [quote name='"jjm8989"']ever hear of fractals?[/quote]

No, I haven't. Please enlighten me?

7. fractals are images of a mathamatical equation of nature, basically an image that is repeated the further in or out you zoom, kind of like branches on a tree, the pattern displayed in the first branches above ground will be repeated upward throughout the branches on the tree.
    there is a really good NOVA episode on fractals i would suggest watching, im sure its an easy find on youtube.

8. I thought about this before. Its just ridiculous. I tried to convince myself the earth was flat the same night. Something about how our eyes are round so everything we see that appears round might not be or some crap like that. Lol, its all a bunch of shenanigans.

9. Dude, next time you're stoned, try thinking of a color you've never seen before...it's so hard

10. [quote name='"jjm8989"']fractals are images of a mathamatical equation of nature, basically an image that is repeated the further in or out you zoom, kind of like branches on a tree, the pattern displayed in the first branches above ground will be repeated upward throughout the branches on the tree.
    there is a really good NOVA episode on fractals i would suggest watching, im sure its an easy find on youtube.[/quote]

That sounds pretty interesting, I'll have to check it out.

11. [quote name='"xAceman"']I thought about this before. Its just ridiculous. I tried to convince myself the earth was flat the same night. Something about how our eyes are round so everything we see that appears round might not be or some crap like that. Lol, its all a bunch of shenanigans.[/quote]

Hahaha, I've never high enough to think that the world is flat.

[quote name='"HiowA:)"']Dude, next time you're stoned, try thinking of a color you've never seen before...it's so hard[/quote]

If its a color I've never see before, how am I supposed to know what it looks like

12. you know there are people in the world that are born with millions more cones and rods in their cornea, and are therefore able to see colors that average people cant even absorb

13. Like some savants (sp?) can?

14. this reminds me of men in black, where the universes r marbles being used by aliens the size of like a million universes.

15. [quote name='"JarOfDank"']this reminds me of men in black, where the universes r marbles being used by aliens the size of like a million universes.[/quote]

I thought they lived in a locker?