Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, I got robbed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WHAATOKAYY, Aug 11, 2012.

1. you're a monster.....

2. Call the police. Tell them what happned. Who cares if hes your friend. Hes obviously not if he robbed you. Show them where he lives, they will get your phone back. Then dont press charges when they ask if you want to. Be like yo i just wanted my phone.

3. OR go yourself with a big buff friend to whoop his ass, since it sounds like your a pacifist shit

4. Yeah, sounds like a pretty solid plan. Thanks

5. sounds like a dope fiend, why would you talk to this person?

6. Just go get your phone back. Also, your friend sounds like he is on maaaad drugs. (bring a pocket knife just in case lol, you know, to scare him if things get outta control)

Get your phone back and cut off all ties from this tweaker.

7. Fuck your phone, get your pride back

8. Love the name, and I hadn't spoken to him in a while..He was a pretty cool guy in High School, I just don't know what happened to him, was pretty shocking and sad to see.

9. Should have just walked away. The worst that happens is he beat you up and takes it. If you were that chill about letting him take it, you should probly go phone shopping.

10. i am CRYING

11. I think it was just the shock of the whole thing, we were pretty good friends in high school, basket ball team, blaze buddies, believe me..if I went back to that situation with the concept of defending myself if I was getting robbed, which I wasn't because I've always been chill around him, I'd have definitely not been robbed.

12. Wish I could help op. My only advice would be not to give your phone with your business away. What was really important your life on that phone or being presentable at a get together. You decided and must live with that.

13. probably strung out on something much harder than bud now.
    stuff like that change a person drastically.
    if you haven't been around the guy in a while, you never know what he is gonna do for his fix.

i would cut the loss.

14. I would go knock on his door and shoulder throw him and then get my stuff. :D

But that's just me. You handle it the way you wanna handle it.

15. 100$ for a replacement phone, already cancelled it..I guess cutting a 180$ loss and moving the fuck on is the most rational thing to do.

16. Or my way

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4NbDn73Jnw]Shoulder Throw - YouTube[/ame]

17. Sadly with our poor drug laws related to marijuana, your options are truly limited. You're able to take the problem into your own hands, and deal with it yourself. (Perhaps "jumping" him for your lost money and cellphone.) Or you can forget about it. I lost over $100 purchasing LSD before (When I was young and dumb) because the kid said he got robbed.. I knew it was a load of shit, but yet, how much trouble and risk is it worth to you? You can always make more money, yet you can't make yourself another life. In the future, do NOT give money prior to having the marijuana in hand. Be wise, be safe. Let me know how it goes.

18. He was not buying marijuana ......
    He was near a party and got confronted.

19. [quote name='"WHAATOKAYY"']Just, that's actually a pretty good idea, problem is the phones cancelled, and I'm sure he sold it already if hes as sick as he looked. As much as I hate to even acknowledge it I've thought about going to the cops, just saying he stole my phone or whatever. But then again..[/quote]

Cmon dood dont bring the pigs into it. Eventhough your a nonviolent person if i was him id rather you beat my ass then call the cops. If you call the po 9 he will come for revenge i know i would

20. [quote name='"WHAATOKAYY"']He assaulted me, are my only options really to find him and beat his ass? I don't see it getting my phone back.[/quote]

Find where he lives ring his bell and let him know i know where you live and let him know your going to get it back if he says no then you tell him youll be back in a few days and he better have the cash for a new phone