Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Well, I got robbed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WHAATOKAYY, Aug 11, 2012.

1. WINNING POST! I agree with everything that was said in that post!

or OP didn't give enough information...

2. Dude fuck that suit. He just stole your ego and pride along with the phone and money.

3. At the VERY least you could say it was an assaulted robbery I didn't simply hand it over like it was no big deal.

4. Damn, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to actually hand my shit over haha.

5. My ego and pride? 600$ suit and showing up formidable to a dinner party with my family is more important than getting robbed by a junky tweaker.:eek:

6. is it just me, or is there a stench of troll droppings in this thread?;)

7. [quote name='"WHAATOKAYY"']My ego and pride? 600$ suit and showing up formidable to a dinner party with my family is more important than getting robbed by a junky tweaker.:eek:[/quote]

A well placed shot would have left you with bloody knuckles at the most.

8. Please stop saying dumb things.

Were you ASSAULTED?? - (meaning the THREAT or INTIMIDATION of violence)

That would include "if you don't hand it over ima bust your skull" OR- grabbing your shirt/pinning you up against wall aggresively.

Or was it BATTERY??- meaning physical damage.

"I didn't simply hand it over like it was no big deal."

So what did he say- and how did he get it?

9. you've obviously never seen the transporter guy always fights in a suit lol jks

10. shoulda just walked away....

or you should have atleast told him straight up:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO9DJHt_8fw]Juicy J-Aint Shit Changed - YouTube[/ame]

if he was really tweaking too..... lol

11. Op I'd be more concerned with getting your balls back. Nvm they've prolly been missing a while. Jk but seriously why didn't you drive off? Why didn't you stick him in the face and run. Police won't help you. You "gave" your money away. Op I need some $$ too hook it up.

12. Or he could have used his foot and been A-Okay, those dress shoes have some serious fucking toe.

13. Yeah, this might sound ridiculous, but I'm not trolling. What this can be marked up as was a junky assaulting and robbing me. All I need is my phone back.

14. Stop dodging.

What did he say- how did he actually get them off you.

15. Low post count and stupid story. Obvious troll is obvious.

16. If somebody just said " I'm sorry, but I don't have the goods, and I need to take this." I would beat the living shit out of him.

Ehh, your just a pussy...

17. Pushed me to the ground at the table we were sitting at, reached into my pocket, took my phone, skated off.

18. Either you're trolling or you clearly don't care about the situation.
    You're being so goddamn vague about the story, did he assault you or not? No technically he did bullshit.
    If he did, find his skinny tweaking junkie and beat his ass! Or just catch him cold lol

19. Don't worry man, I'll hook you up. Bring $80 and another phone, and oh yea, wear a suit.

Look at James Bond and the Transporter guy, both those fuckers fight in suits and don't have a scratch on them after fighting off like 10 guys. You need to work on your fighting skills.

20. if thats true- thats assault and robbery-

(pssst- self defense is only a right- IF you maintain the ABILITY to defend yourself.)