well i got 280$ light kit:)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mxtoker, Sep 28, 2005.

1. hi every one, i was gonna make my own grow lights but time did not allow.
    so any way i got this sick ass light set for 280 but got it down to 245
    and i just wanna know if its good so i can grow some dank herb. heres
    the link http://www.nationalgardenwholesale.com/detail_lighting.php?id=04_SS&prod=896

PS im high as fuc* so i don't give a shit bout my splleing also $280 was WITH lights
    oh ya its the 246 2' one

2. sick light kit you got there, gunna yield some healthy girls, eh?

3. thanks. ya i wanna get some chubby girls;) and growing my own is awesome,
    sure beats buying xmas prsents for friends and fam:)

4. o and my strians r Cali big bud x Hindu Kush

5. OUCH............that really sucks.

6. AH FUCK! goddamn bitch made it seem like i was getting a hook up! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ima call her boout that shit:(

7. other then me paying too much is it a good light for all stages?

8. I think its a good light for all stages, but I bought 4 extra fluros, theyre in the red spectrum, that way when I'm flowering my plant I can pop those in and its getting all the red it can possibly get from that fixture. Call them and tell them you saw it for $199 on another website, and they have two options, they can either give it to you for $199 or tell them you arent satisfied with the fixture and you want a refund. I saw it on the website you bought it from too when I was shopping for a light, but I checked a bunch of other sites too, and for $199 I couldnt go wrong because every other site was selling it for $230 and up plus the S&H.

9. thats a pretty good looking light you got there, its good that you went ahead and bought a lighting kit instead of making your own. dont shortchange your lighting, rigging lighting systems can lead to fires and whatnot, which you dont want in the growroom. but otherwise, you'll be bringing in some healthy potent yields with that.

10. Damn you could have bought a quarter with the money you would have saved :(

11. I concur.

12. Or a half of mid grades.

13. no way man, mids are terrible.

14. one more question, my light has 2 switchs on it 1 for hps and other for fl
    should i just have the fl on now or sould i have them both on? my light cycle is 18/6
    well more light 19/5 but what would make my plants more healthy all lights on or just the blue fl
    PS theres 4 fls on it

15. turn them all on. why wouldnt you want to give your plants all the light they can get?

16. Exactly. you can go ahead and turn them all on, just because you're in vegging mode doesnt mean that red light will hurt your plants growth. They can use all the light they can get, I just wouldnt recommend using only the HPS and not the Fluros during Vegging, but both at the same time is fine.

17. ok thanks hopefully ill have nice plants:)

thanks all !