Well, I Finally Up And Registered, Might As Well Start With A Few Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by babyfarts mcgeezaks, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Howdy.

1st question: I have 2 175 hid bulbs (1 grow, 1 reptile) I never wound up using. Was thinking I could maybe trade for some quality beans. Bulbs are not worth a ton, and I figured that would be waaaay better than giving them away :D. Oh, yea, the question is, can I do that here?

What would be the best place to post it? (Just hit me I havnt checked for a classifieds forum before, doh, forgive me if there is one, lol.)

.how many posts do I need to get pms? Dont really want to post my email, but wouldnt want people to think I was a dick for not responding to their pms, if Im not getting them, after posting a barter post ;)

Been reading here awhile. Nice place indeed.

2. This is really not a barter site and to consider trading for "beans" could easily be considered a hook up request. We absolutely don't play that here.

Take the time to read the forum guidelines located in the forum's stickies. It's short and is one of many survival guides.

3. This (obviously, he is a mod. Listen to what advice he has to offer).

Read the rules. Just give the lights away to a friend. The positive feeling you should get from helping a friend out should be enough of a payment.
    Never heard of a forum that required a minimum number of posts to receive pm's. I wish you luck though, and hopefully you stick around (and abide by the rules).

4. Glad I asked first. Feel free to delete.

An unrelated forum I mod has a 50 post min fpr pms to work. There is a solid reason.