Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

well, i finally got ripped by a dealer:(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theiceman447, Dec 15, 2011.

1. so, i was picking up an eighth from a guy i know, and when i got home it was 2.4g. it was some no name dank, and he said it was 3.6, but he couldnt remember if it was weighed out the bag or not. guess what. 3.7 with the bag. all i have to say is im gonna hit him up tomorrow, and tell him it was a g short. he can either give me the gram i am missing, or i will take my business elsewhere. it just sucks you cant trust nobody. i cant wait for spring so i can start my grow.

2. He told you upfront that he couldn't remember how it was weighed, and you purchased regardless. You have to accept some responsibility for this.

He was not prepared to sell - You were not prepared to buy.

How will you be better prepared next time? :smoke:

3. Area code? This happens often where i am in the 904.

4. Yeah dude thats your own fault. He warned you ahead that he wasn't sure if he weighted it or not. You can say hey you were a gram short and hope that he trusts you and will believe it.

Stoner law is on his side this time.

5. 386. and it was actually completely random. i was looking to pick up from somebody else, but they wouldn't answer the phone. i was parked at taco bell and the one guy works there. the guy i was going to try and get it from weighs it out in front of you. im not super pissed or anything. just kinda disappointed.

6. [quote name='"Dank Boogie"']Area code? This happens often where i am in the 904.[/quote]

Happens often? I feel like its the type of thing that should only happen to someone once....fool you twice shame on you.

7. Sounds to me like he warned you it could be short. It came short. I'm sure he will have no problem giving you the rest of it, otherwise he wouldn't bring up how it might be short the amount to begin with.

8. yea. and it was dank. and i only had to pay 50 for an "eighth". he is a friend, so im sure he will hook it up right. i just didnt want to go into his work all you shorted me bitch pay up. thats just bad etiquette.

9. You should immediately text/call if you find any discrepancies. Don't wait a day or two later, "Hey man lol I know I didnt smoke it all bud it's a G SHORT!!!"

10. [quote name='"Oceanic"']"Hey man lol I know I didnt smoke it all bud it's a G SHORT!!!"[/quote]

I lold

11. i called him and he is making it right. im about to go pick up now.

12. [quote name='"theiceman447"']i called him and he is making it right. im about to go pick up now.[/quote]

See! And you were all skepticle :smoke:

13. lol. not really. this guy is sorta my friend.

14. then you should refer to him as a friend. in my eyes when people just say dealer, i assume its just a dude they know that slings.

least your friend knows how to do business right.

15. yea. well, ive only known him for about 6 months. but he is one of those guys you cant not be friends with. and he looks like Whoopi Goldberg. lol. but yea. he is one of the few people i know who likes to have a good name for himself. so he tries to do right by most people.

16. the best thing to do is to let the dealer now right away

i usually carry a scale with me for this very reason

i trust my dealer and only once was it short but he fixed it regardless i dont trust them and if they arent hiding anything then they won't be offended

17. I don't think he was tryna rip you off if he told you straight up he couldn't remember if he weighed it with the bag or not. You should have had him weigh it out in front of you.. plus, 2.6 looks pretty different than 3.5