Well I am scared

Discussion in 'General' started by Lethargic, Apr 21, 2010.

1. So I used to be a very avid smoker, and decided to go to a party that a co worker invited me to. One thing lead to another and they lit up a joint, I decided to partake in this and everything seemed to be going ok. All of a sudden, things started to get really really weird. I knew something was not right and I was somewhat high but I don't think I was really that wasted. It was me and four other guys just sitting there chatting. It was as if I was tripping (I used to do psychs) because I had the odd sense that I was creating my own reality and that they where me. I felt I had to leave immediately because I was completely freaked out, and one of them comments "He thinks he is going to a better place" in some sarcastic tone. I left with this immediate feeling like I was doomed or something.

I hated it, and since then I am afraid to light up a joint.. I am scared that this is something I shouldn't be messing with or that I am just going insane all together..

Comments? 0.o

-
    Lethargic

2. It's called depersonalization and it's normal; I get it sometimes too.

Or maybe the joint had a line of angel's dust in it...

3. Thats does sound weird, I remember feeling like that on mushrooms like you said, but never when i've just smoked weed.

4. I get that for a few days after I've been straight for a few months. It goes away. Try throwing up after taking a hit. That's make you think twice about smoking theat strain again. It was very high weed. Mazar -I- Shariff. The good thing was that from that day on, I ended up losing 45 pounds. It was a very strange time. I also ruined my knees on a blizzard hike in Yellowstone. That I attribute to being sedentary for so long.

Maybe I'll plant those next round. I have 3 seeds and may get a female.

5. i have a friend that I used to smoke weed with DAILY, we'd use like 10 grams a day like it was nothing...then a few years pass. I go off to college, he comes up to visit and we get wasted drunk and I pop out a sack of herb. We start smoking and he gets the worst panic attack ive ever seen. I had to take this guy to the hospital cuz he thought he was dieing, he was crying and telling me he loved me n that the end for him was near. Kinda had me freaked out. But its happend to him on several occasions after that. Since that day with me he hasnt been able to smoke weed ever again because it would create these attacks. Doctors called it panic attacks but i think it was something else. He would use other drugs than just weed so maybe that contributed to it aswell.