well...how do you decide it is worth it to grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by canaBISda, May 28, 2010.

1. I spent $700 plus on supplies for my first grow, and after my first harvest, that $700 spent was easily, EASILY paid for. With that said, I think it is WAY worth it to grow your own stuff. Now its way cheaper using natural sunlight, but even if thats not an option i still honestly believe that if you have the time to put into it that it is worth it. Its an added bonus knowing everything that has been given to your plants and knowing what your giving to your body.

2. growing is rewarding and self satisfying. Knowing your smoking your own crop and not some man handled bud has a sense of achievement.

The amount ive spent on my grow supplies would of bought me weed enough for a months worth of smoke.
    , And being a student i cant afford to but all the time. Ive saved up cash, bought supplies and started and dont regret it.

A £20 bag of weed lasts me a whole day smoke and a joint or two in the morning. That £20 buys me seeds enough for say 3 seeds, 1.5oz a plant, total 4.5 oz. Cheapest bud ive ever smoked, and its AMAZING.

Ive not noticed any increase on my electric bill, and its easy to manage.

I love my new hobby, and will carry on for a long time.

If you love bud, do it and fight those crappy street deals man